Gil

Gil coughed as he wiped a bit of blood from his mouth. He looked up at the cellar door hearing his brothers laughing at him.  He leaned against the wall as he closed his eyes. He knew he always stood out in his family but letting the daughter of Belle get away was the last straw.

"At least they didn't kill me" he muttered sinking to the floor. 

He wondered if it was better that they did kill him. Now he had to spend the rest of his life in the cellar. Uma and Harry wouldn't come to his rescue after he also betrayed them.

"What have I done?" he whispered to himself.

He closed his eyes hoping the world around him would disappear, only a set of pretty eyes and a smile that glowed like the sun remained in his brain. His cheeks felt hot as he remembered leaning in to kiss a set of rosy red lips. He laughed brokenly as he realized why he was thinking all of this. He had fallen for her. He was in love with her. He stood up as he couldn't help but to keep laughing. He walked over towards the cellar door pouncing on it knowing no one would open it. His heart raced in his chest as he placed his head against the door as he closed his eyes letting a single tear fall.

"Too bad Belle and Beast would never approve" He whispered as he thought of Anna.

He may have fallen for her but that didn't mean she fell for him. Why would the daughter of Belle, whos just as beautiful fall for someone like him? He couldn't think of any reasons..