Anna

Anna opened her eyes slowly as she woke up to the sound of thunder. She tilted her head noticing Gil standing by a hole in the wall. His brown eyes seeming to be either full of worry or fear. She went to speak but he quickly reached over and covered her mouth. Anna let out a muffled protest as Gil shook his head.

"We have to wait until they're gone" he whispered.

Anna went to ask who but then she heard Uma's voice rang out;

"Find them you fools!"

'Why do villians always say fools?' Anna thought scrunching up her nose slightly. A moment passed before Gil took a hold of Anna's hand leading her through the busy streets.

"Get ready to jump!" he shouted.

"Wait what?!" 

Gil chuckled as he jumped down a pipe disappearing into the darkness. Anna stared at it in disbelief but at this point what choice did she has? She doubt her brother was coming to her rescue and her mother told her never wait for a prince. 

"Come on!" Gil's voice rang through the pipe.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Anna muttered as she climbed into the pipe and slide down. 

Suddenly she landed straight on top of Gil who held onto her slightly. 

"You okay?" Anna asked looking down at him not realizing she still was on top of him.

"Yeah stronger than I look" Gil said grinning.

Anna blushed slightly but shook her head as she got off of him. 

"Where are we?" she asked quietly.

"Welcome to the underground Isle"