Gil

Gil walked a few steps ahead of Anna as Sultan the weird furniture dog lead the way. His eyes continued to dart back every few seconds to look at Anna. He was surprise by her rebel attitude the more he thought about everything they had did over the last few days. She didn't seem to be the princess type he was always hearing about when villains or Uma would bring up Auradon. She was different, a good different though. Not like the others he has met before. 

"What are you going to do now?" Anna suddenly asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"Gil, you betrayed Uma and just punched your dad in the face you don't think you can just walk back without getting hurt do you?"

Gil's smile faded as he kept his eyes forward. He clenched his fists as he tried to keep his mind like he normally did with Uma's insults but he couldn't this time.

"I...I" he started but the words wouldn't come. 

He gritted his teeth as he began to shake. Suddenly he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. He flinched looking over to see Anna's eyes were soft. 

"It's okay Gil...Its okay" she whispered gently.

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he placed his hand over hers. His heart beating like a hummingbird. 

"We'll figure it out I promise" she said.

Gil for once believed that someone wasn't lying to him. He smiled weakly as he gently squeezed her hand.

"Thank you Anna..."