Ben

Ben gasped as he released his hold of Anna. He looked at Mal who just shook her head.

"I'm okay" Mal replied. 

Ben then turned his attention towards his wheezing sister who was holding her knees to her chest. He could see tears running down her face and a twist of guilt came over him. 

"Anna, I..." He started but stopped when he watched his sister bare her teeth at him. 

He noticed to small fangs inside her mouth making finally realize that his sister was like their father before Belle had broken the spell. He felt helpless on how to help his sister. Mal had reached over and gently squeezed his hand while Anna turned away from her brother. No one dared to speak until the car finally was safe at Auradon. His eyes softened as Anna jerked out of the car and ran towards their parents who were waiting for their return. Anna had fallen in front of their mother clinging to her dress as if she was a scared child. Ben watched as his mother clearly worried about his sister leaned down and hugged Anna tightly. Their father looked at the car before looking at Ben. 

"What happened?"

"We, We found Anna with a boy who helped us escape from Gaston"

"Gaston?"

"Then when we were on the bridge Anna lost it and broke the windows"

"They...They'll kill him..." Anna wheezed through her uncontrollable sobbing.

"Anna, he's his son I don't-" Ben started but his sister cut him off.

"Gaston is a murderer remember? Family doesn't matter to him if it stops him from getting what he wants.."

Ben flinched as his sister looked over at him. Grief and anger filled her now blue eyes as she gritted her teeth.

"You left him to die..."