Gil and Anna

Anna and the others walked towards the car as Ben couldn't bare the fact he was going to have to break his sister's heart. She finally seemed happy, how could he just break that? 

"Anna.." he started but his sister cut him off.

"Ben I already know...Thats why...I'm staying"

Gil's eyes widen as he looked at Anna in shock. She was staying here on the Isle?

"what?" Ben asked.

"I want to stay here, I want to stay here with Gil"

"But Anna-"

"Will be safe here with us"

Anna flinched as Uma wrapped her arm around Anna's shoulder. Ben was surprised by the pirate willingness to take his sister in. Gil's heart fluttered at the possiblity that the girl he loved wouldn't  be leaving him behind.

"Ben, please"

Ben sighed running his hand through his brown hair. He smiled weakly as he nodded.

"Alright, I'll let mother and father know"

Anna smiled brightly as Gil picked her up and spun her around laughing. The two shared a kiss as their friends groaned. The moment felt perfect however to the two. Anna never thought she would find her place while Gil never thought he would be seen. Together the two fell into a perfect match. Ben watched his sister for a moment before he bowed his head heading towards the car.

"Ben wait!"

Ben turned towards his sister as she ran over and hugged him tightly. He smiled sadly as the siblings shared a goodbye hug. 

"We'll talk soon" She whispered as she pulled away.

Ben nodded as he gave the others a wave goodbye. He climbed into the car watching as Gil took a hold of his sister's hand. They seemed happy together. Anna leaned her head against Gil's shoulder as the car disappeared into view. 

"So," she said.

"So?"

"Is this the start of our story now?"

"Most definitely"

The two shared a laugh as they watched the waves crashed against the barrier. It truly was a moment meant to last...

THE END