Chapter 2

Sorry there is gonna be a lot of switching POVs in this chapter, I appoligize if it gets confusing.

-----------------------------

Zayn's POV

I rushed from the bed to pick up Charlotte.  She was stutering but made something out about some letter.   I looked everywhere.  "Babe, there is no letter..."  Her eyes widen and she just barried her face in my chest.   That is about when everyone walked in, I told them what happened.   Lou gave Charlotte this concerning look and Charlotte looked up and looked at Lou.  He had this guilty face on like  he was hiding something.   I did feel Charlotte leaving in the middle night.   I don't know, but if he touched her, I will fucking kill him, and he knows that.  I brushed it off, Lou would never do that, nor would Charlotte, but still.  We can all keep up our gaurd.

Louis' POV

I didn't know what to make of it, I knew something was going on, and I believed Charlotte, there had to been a letter, it just makes sense, but who knows.  I believed her since we already had some weird ass shit happen, but again, I'm just as confused as everyone else.

Harry's POV

I heard Ashley get up, I can always tell when she is worried we rushed up to Zayn and Charlottes room, when he explained what happened, all I could think was she was probably just tired, but I don't know.   She freaked out pretty bad for it to be just a thought, or a bad dream.

Alyx's POV

I sorta had no idea what to expect.  I stood there, probably with this weird ass face for 10 minutes.  I didn't know if it was just stupid, or if something really did happened.  When I got to this house I could tell something fucked up was gonna happen  I just didn't fucking know what.  " Are you okay, is the most important question right now?"  I asked concerning Char.   "I'm fine I guess."  She replied doubtfully.  "Then lets all just go back to bed and we will double check everything in the morning."   Karly said.

Charlotte's POV

No one believed me, but Lou.   He knew something happened I could see it in his face.  But he didn't say one thing, if I had the strength I would have stood up and hit him, instead I looked tired and worried.  But I was confused more than anything.   I know I saw that letter, I know I saw the blood writing, I know it must have disappeared.  It was there it really did happen, I know it, and so did Lou.

Lou's POV

 Nobody slept that night, but the next day was just...unexpected.   When everybody went upstairs Charlotte walked up to me and hit me on the shoulder pretty hard.  "Ouch, what the hell was that for!"   She looked at me like I was stupid and said, "  What the fuck do you think, why didn't you say anything I looked like a complete psycho!" She said upset.

"Look, I just didn't want to scare anyone."

"But you're gonna make it even worse if you don't tell anyone at all!" 

"Just drop it!!  Enough!  I don't want people to hate us."

"No you're such an ass can't you just deal with it, this is happening and they are only going to hate you if you don't tell anyone." 

"I'm sorry.."  I said and grabbed her shoulder.   I hate fighting with Charlotte, honestly, I hate fighting with anyone.   She looked at me in the eyes, and she grabbed me, like even though she was mad at me, she wanted me to know she was there, and that she would always be there.  "It's  okay Lou, we will talk about it later."  In that  moment I looked up and saw Zayn looking down at us from the top of the steps.   I smiled at him, I wonder how long he was there.  He just looked at me and left.

Zayn's POV

"But you're gonna make it even worse if you don't tell anyone at all!" 

"Just drop it!!  Enough!  I don't want people to hate us."

"No you're such an ass can't you just deal with it, this is happening and they are only going to hate you if you don't tell anyone."  was all I heard.   What was going on, was she fucking my best friend on the side?   After that they hugged.  I had no idea what to think.  When Lou saw me he just smiled back.  He is taking away my Char all he can do is smile.  I'm gonna get the prick.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed his shirt, I honestly started just saying a bunch of shit yelling at him for the stuff that he was doing, but I really don't remember exactly what I said.

Niall's POV

Alyx and I were cuddling on the bed like always aha.  I really do love her, more than anything in the world, and of course right in the moment we heard Zayn yelling, Zayn never yells.   We saw Harry and we all ran downstairs.  "The fuck you think you're doing mate?!?"  I yelled at Zayn pulling him back.   Lou stared in awe not knowing what happened, Charlotte pissed, smacked Zayn across the face and ran up to the room slaming the door.   "Zayn what the hell!"  Alyx and Harry yelled.  Alyx and Harry were like brother and sister, so this wasn't the first time they said the same thing in sync.   Lou, just left and sat on the back porch.  "I'll go talk to him."  Alyx said pecking my lips, patting Harry's shoulder and leaving.   "Zayn what is going on, you nearly scared us to death."  Zayn just left,  he went up the stairs and left.   I wanted to go see if Lou was okay, I wanted to see if Zayn was okay, but me and Harry had no idea what to say.   We just stood there and waited, waited to see what happened next, and that's when it happened.

Karly's POV

Zayn burst into my room, tears streaming down his face.   "Zayn are you okay?"  He just ran towards me and placed his head on my shoulder, sobbing.  "Zayn wha-"  "She's cheating on me Karly!   Charlotte's cheating on me with Lou!"   I stood there dumb founded.  Lou was cheating on me, Lou was cheating on my with my best friend?  But I didn't get to tell him the news, if I tell him now he will leave me for sure.  I'm terrified to tell anyone my secret. I'm pregnant.