Chapter 14

Okay, welll, if you can't tell the story is quickly coming to an end.  But, I decided to add a few extra chapters in between so it can be a bit longer, well here you go.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

I had Ashley in my arms.  I couldn't help but have tears fall down my face.  My girlfriend was dead, because of this thing.  "I'm a fuck up."  I whispered.  "Harry no you're not!"  Alyx said.  

"I BROKE IT!" I yelled/

"Broke what mate?"  Niall said.

"THE PROMISE!"

"Harry, what promise."  Alyx said.

" I promised I wouldn't let that thing, Alison touch her!" I started crying.

"Harry, you couldn't help it!"  Alyx said.

"YES BUT STILL I PROMISED!"  I shouted.

"Harry!  LET IT GO! I am sorry.  But we can't change it!"  Niall said.  I got pissed, but let it go, he was right.  I heard a step in the woods.  That became steps.  Faster and faster steps mumbling almost singing like, "7 down, 3 to go, 7 down, only 3 to go." Over and over.  Eventually the steps stopped and a girl emerged from the woods.  The same girl Niall and I saw when we went out the front door, the same girl that Alyx saw in the woods, the same girl we all witnessed her re-killing of her self, the same girl that killed all my friends.  The same girl who killed my girlfriend.  

She came closer to me.  She was crying.  She changed.  Back to the blonde girl, the girl we saw in the pictures.  Her white dress was brand new.  Her dirty hair was blonde again.  Make up layed on her skin, that look freshly applied.  The tears ran down her face.  "I am sorry."  She said.  "Don't tell me you're sorry."  I said. 

"You don't understand?"  She said looking at all of us.  She really was a pretty girl.

"Understand what, you killed everyone who ever mattered to us!"  Niall shouted at the girl.

"I CAN'T HELP IT! I NEED TO GET OUT!"  She got scared her face was growing paler. 

"You?"  Alyx said.

"YES!" With that she turned back to the dirty dark haired pale gold eyed, torn dress girl.  She walked up to me.  Took Ashley and stood back.   

"I NEED YOU TO DIE!  I NEED YOU ALL TO SUFFER THE WAY I DID!"  She screamed this loud, piercing scream.  When she was done.  "I'm sorry."  And literally disappeared infront of our eyes. 

"WHAT THE HELL!"  Alyx shouted.  "SHE WANTS US ALL TO DIE! NIALL HARRY I DON'T WANT TO DIE.!"  She said hyterically.  "Alyx it's gonna be okay."  She was crying now.  "OBVIOUSLY NOT THE DEMON IS OUT TO GET US SHE'S GONNA KILL US HARRY!'" She said.  I grabbed her and held her in my arms.  "I lost Ashley, I can't lose you or Niall."  I said.  Niall joined our hug.  We gotta go.  It's getting dark.  We got all our stuff and started walking.  "Look Harry!  That mountain.  We should climb to the top! To see where we can get out!"  Niall said.  "Brilliant!"  Alyx said.  When we got the hill of the mountain we thought, how the hell are we gonna start climbing but we found a way and that's where our mountain journey started.  We were climbing for a bit, the mountain was huge.  It was been literally thirty minutes.  Alyx was between me and Niall, she isn't ver good at climbing so we had to keep a close eye.   "Shit!"  Alyx said.  Her foot fell.  We picked her back up, but when we did we heard that scream again.  I heard another scream this wasn't from the ghost though.  It was from Alyx.

------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!  Sorry, this wasn't very good, but please comment vote and fan!