Chapter 7

I dedicated this to RelentlessChaos because I put our favortie snack in here, and also because I love her fanfics Broken and Finding You.  CHECK THEM OUUUUT

------------------------

Ashley's POV

We heard a voice whisper, "1 down, 9 to go."  We didn't  move a muscle.  I shout my head around and no one was there.  I was started to get scared and so was everyone else.   "Harry, wher- where is she?"  I started holding back tears, but I just couldn't help but let a few roll down my cheeks.  "I don't know/"  He looked at me, wiped away my tears and kissed me softly, and whispered.  "Don't be scared, don't cry, I told you nothing is gonna happen to you, I won't let it happen."  I looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek.   He took my hand and dragged me up stairs to our room.   "Lets just cuddle, I know where are in a live or die situation, but maybe it'll help us get our mind off of it all."   I put on some sweatpants and a tight tanktop.  Harry just stripped down to his boxer, just like any other day haha.    He put his arm around me and pulled me close putting my head in his chest.   We talked for almost two hours before you drifted off into this perfect and peaceful sleep.  Everything was perfect, nothing could mess this up.

Louis's POV

Everyone was snuggling or just trying to calm each other down, Alyx and Charlotte, were getting worried, upset, and shaking and Niall and Zayn were trying to calm them down.  I brought  Karly over into the kitchen to get us a drink, so we could go upstairs.  "Louis, the baby, it's kicking"  Karly said looking up at me and smiling.  I ran over and put my hand on her stomach and felt it kick I looked up and smiled.  "Lou, were actually doing this, were having a baby!"  She shouted a bit while whispering and kissed me.  "I love you so fucking much!"   I said to her.  "I hope it looks like you."  She said looking into my eyes.  I looked back into her deep brown eyes, "Why, when it can look simply gorgeous like you, at least it will get all the guys, and then-"  She cut me off by kissing me gently.  "I just want it to have your eyes, it's the most important."  She said smiling.  I grabbed our drinks and pulled us upstairs where we laid in bed.   I put my head on her shoulder and rubbed little circles on her stomach.  "Karly, I want to get married when we get back."  I said looking down at her smiling.  "I want to too.  I would love that!"  I put her in my arms again, where we fell asleep, probably the happiest I have been in a while.

Niall's POV

Alyx and Charlotte were having a spaz moment, they were freaking out, but I'm not surprised, I would be too, I just have to keep my cool for Alyx's sake.  "Please Charlotte, we're gonna be alright." Zayn said trying to comfort Charlotte.  "OBVIOUSLY NOT LOOK AT HAYLI!"  She yelled back.  "Please girls stop."  I said.  "I just can't!"  Charlotte said.  Alyx was just sitting quietly, that's not a good thing, I have known Alyx for too long, and I know it's not good when she's silent.  I met Alyx during a dark period of her life, she was suffering from depression and I know from then when she's silent, it's not good, no matter what.    "Alyx..."  I said, quietly shaking her shoulder.  She looked up quickly, I stared into he light brown eyes and smiled.  She gave me back a...less convincing smile.  I took her hand and got her favorite snacks,  Dr.Pepper and Chips.  I felt bad leaving Zayn, but I thought it would be easier.   I brought Alyx into our room.   I stripped down in my boxers and Alyx but on her seatshirt and shorts, walked over to me and put her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.  I felt a few years hit my shirt.  "Don't be quiet, you scare me when you're quiet."  I said as I lifted her chin up and sat her on the bed.   "I'm sorry."  She said quietly.  " Don't be, we are all scared, but I know when you are quiet, it's not good." I said kissing her nose.  "I love you Niall.  I'm scared we won't get out of here though."    "We will, I promise, and as soon as we do, I promise we will get married."  I said smiling.  " Really?"  She said smiling that gorgeous smile of hers. I nodded.  "Theres that smile I just adore!"  I said grabbing her and pulling her under the covers.  She put her head on my chest and right before she fell asleep, I whispered "I love you, more than you could ever imagine."  kissed her on the forehead and then she fell asleep. So did I not to long after.

Charlotte's POV

Zayn was trying to calm me down, but I just couldn't.   We heard a bang come from our bedroom.  I held Zayn back, but he continued to move.   We walked up stairs to our room, when we got in nothing was there.  "Since were up here, wanna cuddle and talk?"  He said, "Everyone else is."  After we both changed he leaned against the window as I took off my makeup and brushed my teeth.   I heard a creek and looked back and there was Zayn smiling, winking.  "Hurry babeeee"  He said.  "Wait a second!"  I shouted jokingly.   I heard a few creeks and finally I was finished and walked into the room.  I heard giggiling.  "Shit..."  I mumbled.  Seconds later a strong wind blew in the room opening the window behind Zayn pushing him out.  "ZAYN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs dodging for the floor.  I ran towards the window but it shut right in my face.  "ZAYN, ZAYN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! ZAYN ZAYN!"  I heard the giggling again, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE!'  She screamed at me.  I just fell to the floor and started crying at the edge of my bed.

Alyx's POV

I heard Charlotte shout.  I got up and shook Niall awake and we ran towards her room.  We were he first there, when we opened the door, Charlotte was sititng in the room crying by herself, whispering   "No, no, no, zayn, zayn, c- come back."  Everyone else came in and I looked back and rushed to her side.  I put her head in my lap as she cried.  We eventually got out what happened.  Charlotte just lost the two most imporant people in her life.  She was still muttering "Co- come back, Zayn where are you, I lov- love you.  Zayn zayn, no no no no."   We sat there for about, half an hour, at this point everyone was crying especially the boys.  I was afraid for what was next.  I was terrrfied.  We all were.