Chapter 17

Harry's POV

When Alison left me and Niall were alone with her sisters body.  Niall didn't really want to talk.  He was dead silent.  He just witnessed two deaths in probably less than an hour.   I grabbed Niall's shoulder and looked up at me with pain in his eyes.  "I think we should get some rest."  I said.  He put his head on my shoulder. "Is she really gone Harry?"  He said quietly when I stepped away.  I nodded my head.  "Yeah."  I said looking down.  I saw Niall's eyes fill with tears.  He went to wipe them away when his arms just fell beside him.  "I'm so sick and tired of losing people, and now Alyx!" He said kicking a rock pissed.  'Niall.  None of us planned for this."

"But what the hell is wrong with this girl! Killing innocent people for her ammusment!"  Niall shouted towards the sky.  

"Niall look, everything is gonna be okay!"  I said turning towards him.

"Harry cut the shit!" He yelled at me.

"What?"  I said surprised.  He has never been good with anger, but that was new.

"Me and you both know at the point NOTHING is gonna be okay.  NOTHING!" He yelled.  This was a new Niall.

"Niall just calm down."

"NO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN ALYX JUST DIED AND ONE OF US ARE NEXT!" 

"NIALL STOP!"

"NO THINK ABOUT IT HARRY WE KNOW WERE GONNA DIE!  SHE PRACTICALLY WROTE IT OUT FOR US SHE PLANS THIS SHIT!"

"NIALL PLEASE JUST STOP!"

"SHE IS A FUCKING DEMON! SHE IS COMING AFTER US BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO SEE US SUFFER JUST LIKE HER!"

"NIALL!"

"HARRY YOU KNOW IT JUST ADMIT IT! WE ARE GONNA DIE!"

I fell to my knees, "ALRIGHT FINE! JUST BE QUIET!"

Niall looked at me breathing heavly from yelling so much. "I just want you to notice this.  If we don't get out tonight, one of us is dying."  A crack came from the bushes.  "Shit" Niall said. Alison came out again.  "Are you two going at it or what?!"  She said laughing.   She sat on a stump across from us.  "What do you want with us?"  I said about ready to give up.  She leaned in to whisper.  "I want you to suffer."  She said with a smile.  "But why!"  Niall said.  I gave him this look to come down before he loses his cool again.  

"I suffered for my whole life!  Why shouldn't you!  I was hated.  No one cared about me!  I hated everything, and I want people to understand how I felt!"

"SO KILL OUR GIRLFRIENDS AND OUR BEST FRIENDS!" Niall shouted.

"LISTEN BLONDEY!  I WILL KILL YOU OFF FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK!  FUNNY THING IS OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW THAT, SO WHY PUSH ME!"

"I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK! I WANT HER BACK! I WANT MY FRIENDS BACK!"  Niall screamed about ready to kill the girl.  Even though well he can't.

"PUSH ME BLONDEY! I DARE YOU! I WOULD HATE TO MESS UP MY PLANS AND KILL YOU DIFFERENTLY FROM WHAT I HAVE PLANNED."  She said grinning once more.  

"Alison, Ma'm, girl, who ever the fuck you are.   What you did to yourself, was you, I know! You may not have been able to help it!  But why the fuck can't you just let us go?"  I asked as calm as I could.

"Because curly, I don't want to be lonely, but then I see how happy you are and I don't like happy things, happy people, overall I don't like happy endings."

"Can't you just leave us the fuck alone?"  Niall said.  He looked like he was about to break down.

She walked right up to him.  Grabbed him by the wrist, lifted in the air and threw it to the ground.  Niall fell to the ground instantly I jumped back it scared me how strong she was.   "How have you come to hate me so?"  She said laughing.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!" I yelled.

"Let us go."  Niall said.

She turned towards me, "Excuse me?"

"Is this what you wanted, to kill off our friends and girlfriends, to watch us slowly break appart, is this what you wanted?!"  I yelled at her. I saw a tear escape her face.   She started crying quietly, only a few tears though. She tried to speak, but her lip.  Her hair turned blonde, her dark circles gone, perfect red lips.  The tears still on her face she turned back to normal.  "Honestly.." She spoke as she put her head down and a tear hit the floor.  "No."  She looked up and nodded.  Turned her back to us.  With that.  She left.  We stood there in silence.  She admitted this isn't what she wanted.   What was going on?  We just looked at each other and laid down.  We fell asleep almost instantly.

"RUN! RUN!" Me and Niall jumped up.  "RUN RUN!" We heard someone scream, Alison.  "RUN RUN!"  She was screaming and laughing.  We ran.  We didn't stop running.  We ran as fast as we could down paths or just anywhere.  We were woken up so quickly.  "RUN RUN RUN RUN!" She shouted.  "PLEASE OH GOD!" I shouted hoping I wasn't going to die.  We kept running, eventually I was gonna run out of breath.   All around me I heard her laughter and her shouting run.  Run from what I thought.  I kept looking at Niall.  He was still good.  We just kept running and running. "RUN RUN!"  It sound like she was pushing it at us.  "OH SHIT!"  I heard Niall shout I looked behind me and there she was, in the scariest form I have seen her in.   She was in her worst form. Dirty greasy hair.  Pale, dirty, dark circled skin.  Full black eyes.  Torn tathered dress flowing beneath her.  Black smoke following behind her.  She was gianing.  She pointed to a rock.  It flew right at my head.  It missed though.  She pointed at a tree and it fell just missing us.  She was gonna kill one of us.  She didn't know who.  She just wanted someone to die.  That's when I noticed something was wrong.  She isn't controling this.  She isn't her when she is in this form.  I just need her to tell me what it is.  "FUCK!"  I heard Niall scream.  "NIALL!" I said stopping.  He tripped over a stump.  Alison grabbed him, but I pulled back.  "NO HARRY LET GO! GO GO! RUN! LEAVE ME!"  I wouldn't listen.  She gave me this look.  "YOU HEARD HIM LET GO!"  She shouted.  "HARRY GO!"  Niall shouted.  "I'm sorry mate!" I told him and nodded off. I let go and ran that black fog following me.  Eventually it wrapped all around me.  I was alone.  I fell onto the floor my head between my legs.  I was alone.