Chapter Eighteen.

Harry's POV

I woke up.  It was dark.  I was alone.  Hayli was dead.  Zayn was dead. Karly was dead.  Charlotte was dead.  Liam was dead. Louis was dead.  Ashley was dead.  Alyx was dead.  Niall was dead.  I had no one left.  I was confused.  I was sniffling from crying so hard.  I got up from the ground and brushed the dirt off my pants.  I started walking towards the house.  Something told me I had to go back there.  I was walking stumbling over some rocks.  When I heard a voice.  "Hello?"  I said quietly and tired.  "Harry!"  I heard the girl called.  "Ashley!"  I said excitedly, it sounded like her it had to be her! 

"Ashley!"

"Harry!"

"Ashley!"  I yelled as I pushed through teh last tree to see her.

No one was there.  "Am I hearing things?"

"No."  A voice said.

I turned around and there was Alison.  "What do you possibly want."

"To say.  I'm sorry."  

"Don't tell me your sorry, because your not."

"But I am!"  She said coming closer  I noticed she was normal again, blonde wavy hair, hazelish eyes, you know.

"You're not."  I said.

"You don't understand."  

I gave her a confused look.  "What?"

"I'm not completely dead."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"When you die, you usually accept your dead,  I mean you can't do anything about it.  Right?"

"Uhm, I guess?"

"Well, when you kill yourself, you can't fully die unless you have accepted it."

"So what does that explain any of this?"

"I didn't want to die.  Something pushed me over the edge.  I didn't want to though, but I was to late.  I still don't want too.  When I got stuck here, I guess, something just took over me.  I am not myself unless I am happy for a minute or satisified.  I only get that feeling when I see someone else suffer the way I did.  I know it sound stupid, crazy even, but it's the only way I can save myself."

"You know what it does sound really fucked up!"

She could tell I was getting mad. "Look, I told you I'm sorry."

I went up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders. "ACCEPT IT! You are dead!  You did this to yourself!  YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD! AND YOU HAVE KILLED ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE IMPORTANT IN MY FUCKING LIFE NOW DO ME A FAVOR AND KILL ME!"

" I can do that."  She said with  a sly grin on her face turning back into the "other"  version.  

"Why not!"  I said grabbing her tighter.

"I can't kill you, I'm not supposed too."  I gripped her tighter.

"NO!"  I pushed her against the nearest tree.

She struggled.  "I demand you to set me free!"

"BE STILL!" 

"LET GO!"

"As you wish."  I said taking her and throwing her to the floor her head hitting a rock.

She was laying on the floor.  She looked up at me, tears in her eyes.  "Sacrafices must be made."

"Sacrafices?"  I said looking down at my feet.

She got up and hugged me, though I did not hug back.  "Oh Harry, they were only people." She backed up from the hug still smiling that smirk.  She placed a finger on her throat and moved across.  After that she just vanished.  Right there.  Into thin air.  Then she popped up behind me again and whispered in my ear, "Sacrafices."  She was gone again.  I turned and looked infront of me.  It was the house.  "Sacrafices."  I mummbeled under my breathe.  "Sacrafices."  With that I knew what I had to do.