Chapter Fifteen.

Sorry If the POV's get confusing really!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

This loud screech literally pierced my ears.   The only thing I head after that was Alyx screaming.  "Alyx! Alyx!"  I was shouting.  I couldn't hear anything.  The loud screech wouldn't stop. "Alyx!"  Harry yelled.  The screeching eventually stopped.  Alyx was no where to be seen.  "ALYX!"  I started screaming.  

"ALYX"

"ALYX"

"ALYX"

Me and Harry shouted untill we gave up.  She was gone.  

"Harry!  Is she gone?"  I yelled over to him.

"We aren't for sure, but there is a good chance mate.  I'm sorry."  We both let a few tears fall, but we had to hold it together.

"Harry,"  I said starting to climb up the mountain.  "Do you think she could still be alive?"

"From everything that has happened.  I don't know"  He said doubtfully.

"No Harry."  

"What Niall?"

"She can't be gone."

With that he nodded and started climbing.  We found flat land that led to a path and hill that would take us to the top.  We started moving towards it and got on the path.  We walked for at least 4 hours before we reached the hill.  It was getting really dark out.  We had no idea what time it was or even what day it was.  Alyx wasn't here though.  I didn't like the feeling.  I wanted to think she could still be alive, but I know she wasn't.  I didn't like to think she was dead.  To me she wasn't.   We were still walking when we decided to stop walking for the night.  "We need some sleep,  you need some sleep."  Harry said hugging me.    "Everything is gonna be okay."

Alyx's POV

This loud screech took over.  I couldn't move, but I had to hold on.  Untill something grabbed me.  "WHAT THE HELL!"  I yelled.  It pulled me down.  I screamed and heard Niall scream my name, but before I could yell I blacked out.

I woke up with a gasp of air.  "Where the hell?" I looked around and I was on top of the mountain. It was all rock.  Grey floor, grey skies.   I was on the floor I got up and walked around.  "Hello?"  I said.  No one responded.  Instead the girl emarged from the hill.  "Hello" She said.  "I see you are scared, I like that."  

"What do you want with me!?"  I yelled at her.

"I want you to understand me, I want you to understand something."

"What?"  She walked towards me.

"I am you, you are me."  She looked at me.

I looked closley I saw myself in the hospital, I saw that whole night.  Me laying in bed.  Me getting up.  The fact I have eaten anything in 5 days.  Me getting to the stairs.  Me seeing how ugly I looked.  Me passing out on the stairs.  Me waking up in the hospital.  All the boys expressions.  "What"  I whispered quietly.

She walked closer and whispered in my ear.  "We are each other.  I am you.  You are me.  We are the same."  When she whispered this cold wave hit me.

"That's why you pulled me in the woods?"

"No, I just wanted to scare the living shit out of you, I wanted you to leave,  but you didn't.  Now we are here."  

She turned around and walked towards the hill.  She turned to look at me and screamed.  Rocks flew at me.  I put my hand up.  As one cut open my cheek, another my hand, and one cut open my jean.  She walked over to me.  Pushed me down.  "You will die, you will feel the pain.  You will die."  She walked over to an edge of the mountain.  She looked over at me.  "Just like this"  and jumped.

What the hell did she mean just like this.

Niall's POV

While me and Harry were walking down the path getting ready to fall asleep we heard another scream.  We just ignored it and fell asleep.  I had nightmares constantly waking me up.  My dirty jeans were uncomfortable while sleeping and my greasy hair kept getting in my face.  I eventually fell asleep and was woken up by Harry.  "She's alive mate.  I know."  He said.  "Why the hell would you think that?"  "I just have a feeling."  We picked up our stuff and walked up the hill.  After two hours we got to the top.  It was grey everything the sky, the top of the moutain. There was blood on the rock floor and even a body.  A body.  "Alyx!"  I  yelled running towards the body.  The body moved and looked at me.  "Babe!"  She yelled back.  She ran towards me and hugged and kissed me. 

"Your face!"  Harry said running towards her and hugging her. 

"Yeah."  She said.

"Are you okay love?"  I asked. 

"Yeah." She said looking down.

We sat all of us talking about what just happened, what happened to Alyx.  I have never been happier to see she was alive.  She told us about about the girl saying she was gonna die and what ever, but I could see how scared she was and she could see how scared I was and we could see how scared Harry was.  Even though it was still early we all needed a nap and with that I fell asleep with Alyx in my arms and Harry next to Alyx.

I woke up, it have to have been 3 in the morning.  It was pitch black out, but Alyx wasn't there.  I got up went around looking for her.  The mountain top was huge.  So I went straight the opposite side of where the hill was.  I walked and walked and eventually woods came about. I heard 

"Sleep my child and peace attend thee, All through the night,Guardian angels God will send thee, All through the nightSoft the drowsy hours are creeping, Hill and dale in slumber sleeping I my loved ones' watch am keeping, All through the night"  I recognized the voice and the song.  

It was a welsh lullaby my mother used to sing called "All Through The Night."

I was following the voice where I saw Alyx walking near the edge of the mountain.  Continuing to mumble the tune.

"Angels watching, e'er around thee, All through the night Midnight slumber close surround thee, All through the night Soft the drowsy hours are creeping, Hill and dale in slumber sleeping I my loved ones' watch am keeping, All through the night"  She sang. 

"Alyx!"  I yelled she looked at me with worry on her face.  As she walked closer to the edge of the mountain.

She said another verse. 

"While the moon her watch is keeping All through the night the weary world is sleeping All through the night O'er thy spirit gently stealing Visions of delight revealing Breathes a pure and holy feeling All through the night."  She looked at me with tears on her face and she stepped on the edge of the mountain. She skipped a verse and sang the second to last one.

"Though I roam a minstrel lonely All through the night My true harp shall praise sing only All through the night Love's young dream, alas, is over Yet my strains of love shall hover Near the presence of my lover All through the night."

I understand why she sang that verse.  It was easy to tell.  Alyx wasn't controling what was going on, but couldn't stop it.   I ran up behind her and grabbed her.  I kissed her and when she pulled back she whispered.  "I'm sorry." She fell.  Right when she fell I grabbed her hand.  There she was dangling from the edge of a mountain screaming.  I tried to pull her up, but I couldn't I tried and tried.  But I just couldn't.

===================================

WELL THERE YOU GO! You told me to make it long there you go!!!!!!!

Hahaha make sure to comment/ vote/ fan.