Chapter 19

Harry's POV

I took a deep breathe.   I took my first step towards the house.  I walked and walked and walked.  I had a small struggle, because I knew what I had to do.  I didn't want to though.  I felt the tears burning through my eyes.  I held it together though.  I opened the front door and stepped inside.  Memmories burned my mind.  The house, the people, my friends.  I felt someone come up behind me and rub my shoulders.  "Be still love, don't cry."  She said wrapping her arms around my chest squeezing me and her blonde hair stuck to my cheeks from the tears.   I turned around and looked at her.  She really was a beautiful girl, she shouldn't have killed herself.  "This seems like an "ungodly" things to do?"  I said confused.  "Like this wouldn't be right?"  I noticed all the crosses around the house, they must have been very religious, but I just noticed now.  She looked at me with this dead, serious expression.  "God? When did "God" start caring about any of us."  She said, sort of angry that I brought that up.  She walked forward up the stairs into her bedroom.  She shut the door and it was quiet.  I sat for a minute and thought.   I stood up and nodded.  I know what I have to do.  (If you want to be a great person, you should play the song on the side right now!)

I got up and walked towards the coat closet, there it was some fishing rope.  I grabbed it and through it over my shoulder.  I grabbed a piece of notebook paper and a pen sitting on the side.  I put the rope down and took the pen and wrote:

"Dear Mom, Dad, and Gemma.

I have to do this. You wouldn't understand, you haven't been through this.  I just want my friends back and happy, but for that to happen.  Sacrafices must be made.  I'm sorry and you guys didn't do anything wrong.  I love you all so much.  But sacrafices, well, must be made.

Love Harry."

I folded the note and walked up stairs the rope over my shoulder and the note in hand.  I started to notice what was going on.  I really had to this.  I started getting really upset.  I was getting scared.  I just sucked it up.  I opened the door.  Alison was sitting on the bed.   She looked down.  "I'm..I'm sorry."  She said.  She looked up, but back down again.  She must have saw me crying.  I nodded.  She walked up to me.  Her long nails rubbed against my face as she carresed it.  She was shaking.      "Sometimes, for the greater good, sacrifices must be made. "  She said shaking.  

"I think it's I time finish the job."  I whispered with tears quickly falling down my face.

 "I will be with you."  She said.  

"Why did you chose me?"  I said with a sign.

"I didn't.  You did."

I gave her a confused look. She nodded and stood back.  She was brought back to the same girl she was with the dark greasy hair, golden eyes, pale white skin, dark circles.  She hid in the dark corner.  I dragged the chair from the desk.  I placed it under the fan.  I tied the rope around the fan and the other end tightly around my neck.  I felt the tears burning my skin.  Pictures of my friends flashing through my mind.  "Sacrafices."  I said.  I took one foot and fell off the chair.

----------------------

GUYS THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW.