Chapter 11

This is gonna be a bit of a short chapter I had a rough night tonight...but I promised I would update so here you are!

Harry's POV

I heard Alyx scream and ran into Charlotte's room.  I was terrified.   "ALYX, ALYX ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"  I shouted, she was my best friend, I couldn't lose her!   I opened the door and Alyx was crawled up into a ball on the floor.  "Alyx!"  I grabbed her and rolled her over.  She was crying and muttering, "Char- charlotte, ch- char."  Over and over again.   "Ashley..Bathroom!"  Ashley ran into the bathroom, and screamed.  Niall, Liam, and Louis ran in, "What the hell is wrong?"  Louis shouted.  "Is Alyx alright?!!?" Niall said running towards.  Liam ran into the bathroom.  "Guys, Charlo-"  Before he could finish Alyx screamed "NO!"  And burried her head in my lap.  It was easy to conclude. Charlotte is dead.   "Outside."  I signaled everyone to step out.  Alyx was still on the floor and Niall refused to leave her, so we let him.    Once Ashley, Liam, and Louis stepped out I said straight and simple.  "We need to get out of here...."  They all nodded in agreement.  "BUT HOW!"  Louis said frustratingly punched the wall.  "Calm down Louis,"  Said Liam, " We will find away!"  Niall stepped out of the room shutting it behind him.  "Alyx is really upset."  "Obviously..."  Ashley said upset.    "Look, what are we doing to do?"  Niall said eyeing Ashley.  "We have to get out first of all."  I looked down with doubt, knowing we are not going to get out anytime soon.  "Guys lets just get some food, and try to move out on our day."   Niall went back in the room carrying Alyx and bringing her up into our room.  "I'll get her."  Liam said reffering to Charlotte's body.  "Where are you gonna put it."  I said.  "Found a door in the basement.  Gonna burry her down there."  I forgot there was a basement, but I nodded him to continue.  This was gonna be an interesting day for everyone.

Liam's POV

When Harry nodded, he left.  I turned into the bathroom to go get Charlotte.  I got a few towells.  I pulled her out of the tub and rapped her in a few towells.  She was cold, freezing to be exact.   I hated it.  She was like my best friend and we bonded so closely recently.  I loved her, like a sister.  She meant so much to me and just like Hayli slipped out of my hands.  I put her down for a second and cried.  "Why damnit!"  I said hitting the wall.  I looked down at Charlotte and I saw my tear hit her cheek.  I looked away.  I finally took a minute to realize, she was gone, so was Zayn, and so was Hayli, and so was Karly.  I took a minute to think.  "Shit..Shit..Shit!"  I threw my hands in the air and screamed "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!"  Before I heard Niall ran in.   "Liam Liam?!"  He ran in and grabbed me, pulled me out of the bathroom and sat me on the bed.    "Look Liam-"

"NO NIALL NO!" I hit the bed.  He grabbed me.  

"Look, Liam, we are all upset, but you need to calm down, don't go crazy, but think,  it's okay, I am here, Alyx, Harry, Ashley, Louis, we are alll here!'

"BUT NIALL, THEY TOOK HAYLI NOW CHARLOTTE, THEY TOOK ZAYN AND KARLY! WHAT ELSE!"

'LIAM CALM DOWN!"

I snapped my head up in shock.  "Niall I am sorry it's just we-"

He just grabbed me again.  I felt a few of his tears hit my head from him.  "Niall?"

"Yah?"

"I heard your fight with Alyx the other night?"

"Oh...yah, that..that was horrible."

"Yah, but Niall?"

"Mhm?"

"I agree with you....I never want to see her in the hospital like that again."

Alyx's POV

I didn't want to think, Karly was dead.   Charlotte was dead.  Zayn was dead.  Hayli was dead.  I cannot believe this was happening to me.  I was shaking, couldn't talk.  I was slowly slipping into the dark place again.  I couldn't help it this time.  "Alyx.."  Niall would say slowly stroking my head.  "Please, just please."  He kissed my head as I layed in bed with my eyes closed.  It was done, somebody was dying next and it had to be me, or one of the people I care about.  I closed my eyes and let tears fall from my eyes.   "Niall, I don't want to die, not now, whenever thing is starting to get better."

"You're not going to die.  I won't let it, I love you."  Was the last thing I heard  as I driffted off to sleep.

Liam's POV

When Niall left I took Charlotte's body and carried it downstairs to the basement.  I opened the basement door.  I layed her body on the floor carefully and covered it with some more blankets and towells.  I was so tired of people dying.  I said my goodbyes and left, as I was walking up the stairs I heard.  "Liam...liam...liam"  In a whisper.  I turned around to see Charlotte standing behind me.  Crying  "LIAM LIAM!" She shouted as her body disappeared right in fron of my eyes.  I ran over to the blankets and ripped them off.  No body was there.  I ran up the stairs and stood in the living room when I heard a voice.  "Liam! Liam babe! UP HERE!" It was Hayli. "HAYLI! HAYLI!"  I ran up the stairs into our room.  "LIAM LIAM OH MY GOD LIAM!"  

"HAYLI HAYLI!"

"LIAM LIAM HURRY HURRY!"

"HAYLI I'M COMING"

We shouted all the way up the stairs when I got into our room, I saw her standing infront of me.  Alive and everything.  "Hayli!" I ran towards her and she singaled me to stop.  I looked confused.  Slowly Hayli's body turned into the ghost girls, Alison.  I tried to run but the doors were gone.  It was all black. "HELP HELP!"  I shouted. 

"Shhhhh, don't be afraid."  She whispered as she got closer.

"What do you want!?"  I yelled back.  She looked dead, pale and beaten.  She raised her arm just to reveal open scars up both wrists.  She put the knife to my throat.

"4 down...6 to go.  Bye Liam."