Chapter 16

Sorry, for my long suspensful death lol.  I promise it will be over this chapter!!!  ALSO! The song on the side, really has no meaning.  Hahaha, I just thought you would like to give it a listen it's one of my favorite songs, and sorta reminds me of the Alison girl, don't ask me why.  Hahahaha.

==================================================================================

Niall's POV

I was holding her elbow as she was holding mine.   Bellow her was a lake but we had to be at least 25 stories high.  She was wearing my sweatshirt still and jeans with her hair up.  It was just grey everywhere.  You could see her brown hair flying in the wind, getting her face as she looked up and down.  Struggling to hold on.  She was completely terrified and so was I.  She was slipping.  I couldn't let her go.  She can't die.  She was screaming.  "Niall! Niall!"  "Hold on babe I got you!"  Next thing you know I can feel this tugging on her.  "NO NO STOP STOP!"  I started yelling.  She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.  "Niall"  She said.

Now Harry was here.  "NIALL!"  He yelled.

"HOLD ON HARRY!"  I yelled.  "What Alyx?"

"She's not gonna let me up!"

"I know!  But I won't stop trying."  

She slipped, I heard her let out a small scream. She looked up at me.  "Niall I can't hold on any longer."

" HOLD ON! PLEASE! HARRY HELP!"  He ran over to help, but right when he got there she looked at me.

" I love you Niall." She let go.  She let go.  She let go.  I saw her fall and scream right in front of me.  I couldn't stop it.  I saw her hit the lake bellow.  I saw her die.  When she hit the water she just sunk in.  I sat on the edge.  Looking down.  She was actually gone this time.  I witnessed it.  I didn't want to believe it.  I eventually got up and me and Harry were walking through the woods when we noticed we weren't getting anywhere.    We looked around and saw a small girl in a short white dress run through the woods (Sorta like the cover....ahem.)  "EXCUSE ME?"  Harry called out.  This girl stopped and looked at us.  "Wait, wait."  She said sort of excited to see people.  "OH MY GOD HELLO!  HELLO!"  She started calling out coming towards us.  " Hello!"  We said eventually she came out.

"Who are you?"  I asked.

"I'm Alison's sister."

"What the hell?"  Harry said.

"They...they didn't tell you?" She said.

"No."  Harry said.

"OF COURSE! BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS ON THE FUCKING TOP!"  She yelled.

" Look, it's okay, why are you here?"  I asked.

"See, I'm gona tell you a story.  When we moved out, I came back to the house once to get the last box I accidently left behind.  Well, when I got there I saw Alison, well her ghost.  She wouldn't let me leave and I have been stuck here for almost thirteen years.  Alison has been bringing papers and watching my parents.  None of them bothered to look for me.  They only cared about Alison, AWAYS DID!"  She was pissed, upset, and full of rage.

"Why has she spared you for so long?"  I asked.

"I have been hiding."  She said.

"  How the hell have you been pulling that off."  Harry asked.

" I have been hiding always running never stopping.  I want to get out of here.  I need to get out of here."  

"Us too." 

"I can't find my way out though.  It's like a trap almost, this whole fucking story is so fucked up." 

"It's alright we all just got to stay calm."  I said.

We heard a crack in the woods.  

"Fuck."  Alison's sister whispered.

Alison came out from the woods. "I have found you sister, do you think you can hide from me forever?"  You can obviously tell Alison is the youngest.  "I've been doing a good job for 12 years."  "OH SHUT UP! YOU HAVE MADE ME ANGRY SISTER, WHY WOULD YOU HIDE FROM ME WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!"  Alison screamed at her sister.   "YOU HAVE ABANDONED ME FOR 12 FUCKING YEARS!  WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME SISTER CAN'T YOU LOVE ME SISTER!"  Alison was screaming it was easy to tell her sister was scared.  As Alison was yelling you could see her gold eyes turn black the whole eye black.  Her face was cracking as her dark, dirty, and greasy hair flew around.  "Alison I do love you! You can't just trap and kill innocent people!"  Her sister yelled back.  "I HAVE BEEN DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSED ME SO MUCH PAIN!"  Alison yelled untill her sister cut her off.  "I DID NO SUCH THING!  I TOLD YOU EVERYDAY IT WAS GONNA GET BETTER YOU JUST DIDN'T LISTEN I CAN'T HELP YOU WERE SO FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD, GET OVER IT."  Her sister yelled.  "NOOOOO!"  Alison yelled at her sister.  Her sister fell to the ground.  "You will regret this night!"  Alison yelled.  As her sister was on the ground she started singing quietly, but loud enough for Alison to hear, "Sleep my child and peace attend thee, All through the night Guardian angels God will send thee, All through the night; Soft the drowsy hours are creeping, Hill and vale in slumber sleeping, I my loved ones' watch am keeping, All through the night."   I noticed the song the was singing was the same song Alyx was singing last night.  

Alison turned around and looked at her sister who had a tear flowing down her check.  Alison looked at her as her eyes turned from full black back to full golden.  "I'm sorry."  Alison's sister said.  Alison's eyes quickly turned back to full black.   She ran over to her sister, picked her up by her arm. She pushed her forehead against her sisters and said, "But somethings cannot be forgiven."  She grabbed her sisters arm and and threw to the otherside of the wooded area.  Her sister laid on the floor yelling, 'PLEASE PLEASE!"  Alison walked up to her again and said.  "You make my life harder even when it's over!"  With those last words Alison killed her sister.  She took her and slit her throat the same thing she did to Liam.  Alison looked at us.  "Watch out."