Chapter 20

Since there is no one to do the point of view, It will be in a narration.  Also the song on the side, do not play it untill I tell you too.  It is a short song, so it may not last the whole thing, so if you want you can replay it, but I just like the way it makes the story sound.  So here it is, the final chapter of Unpleasant Surprise.

-------------------------------------------------

Alison looked down at her hands as the purple in her skin disappeared.  She ran towards the mirror and saw her golden eyes turn black, then normal.  Her dark greasy hair curl up and then back to blonde.  Her black/purple lips turn back to a plump red.  She looked in disbelief at her self then down to her dress.  It was sewn up.  White and clean.  "You are free."  She said to herself.  She walked down stairs, past Harry's dangling dead body.  She crept quietly down the stairs.  The house was empty.  It was quiet she walked to the couch and sat down.  Her head in her hands.  "What have I done."  She said.  She was free know and could finally move on.  She could finally be dead.  So she walked to the back door she looked in the house and left.  She shut the door behind her and stepped up to where her parents burried her.  She stood on the grave, and disappeared.  Alison Monroe was dead.  Finally.

(This would be a good time to play the song on the side.)

The house was empty quiet.  All of a sudden the basement door opened and shut.  A girl came out.  Long brown hair with brown eyes.  She was identified as Hayli, girlfriend of Liam Payne.  She walked around the empty house confused.  Untill she heard the bedroom window open and brown haired boy came out with a big scar on his forehead.  "Hayli?"  The boy called.  "Zayn!"  She shouted running up to him for a hug both teary eyed but were disruppted when the front door opened, revealing a black haired, gorgeous, scratched, brusied, smoked covered, and pregnant Karly, Louis Tomlinson girlfriend.  They all hugged and talked for hours, crying describing there experiences.   It was new for all of them.  They heard a bedroom door shut.  They all looked up shocked.  A skinny, gorgeous, brown haired girl, wearing tight skinny jeans and a baggy sweatshirt.  Her hair soaking.  She was panting.  "Charlotte?"  Hayli called out.  "Oh my god.  Hayli!"  She said running up to her!  They hugged and cried.  Charlotte let go and moved back.  "Hi Babe."  Zayn called smiling.  "Oh my.." She said.  She started crying as she jumped into his arms.  "YOU ARE ALIVE!"  She yelled.  "YOU ARE TOO!"  He screamed.  She couldn't stop crying, but neither could he.  It was all too happy.  It was interupted by a door shutting.  A tall, buff, brown haired boy came out with a scar on his neck.  He resembeled a puppy dog. "Liam."  Charlotte called cyring harder than ever.  "It can't be!"  Liam said running down swinging Charlotte in his arms.  Running over and crushing Zayn in a hug and Squeezing Karly, but not to tight.  "You're fogetting someone?"  Karly whispered giggiling.  "Is she?"  He said surprised.  "Hi babe."  He heard a small voice call from behind.  He turned around and Hayli was standing there.  He grabbed her and spun her around kissing her neck up to her lips.  "I MISSED YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH!"  "I missed you too babe!"  He kept kissing her and she was kissing back.  Charlotte and Zayn were cuddling on the couch, kissing.  It was so happy to see them back together.  Karly, on the other hand was sitiing alone on the couch.  Trying to hold back the tears.  "So he is still gone isn't he?"   Karly said.  Liam ran over to her side and hugged her.  "It's gonna be okay."  

"I want my boo bear back."

"I promise Karly, he will be here soon."

"Why isn't he here now.  I miss my boo bear!"

"Karly please."

"I can't raise this kid by myself.  I want my boo bear."

"Karly, I promise."