Chapter Six

Liam's POV

I grabbed Hayli and would not let her go, I led a trail of kisses up her neck to her lips.  She was scared, but honestly, so was I.   I looked around and we were all doing the same thing.  Holding the loves of our lives.  Afraid to let go.  "Liam, what's gonna happen?"  She asked letting a tear fall down her cheek. "Nothing, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.  If anything takes you I will not be able to live."  She kissed me with force then whispered in my ear.   "I love you...so fucking much."  I smiled and whispered back.  "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."

Niall's POV

I heard Liam say "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."  and looked at him and smiled.  "You're wrong.." a voice said.  We all looked around, and in an instant, the floor opened and swollowed Hayli.  Liam got on his knees to grab her.  Of course the floor closed there was no way of getting her.  I looked at Alyx who was crying.  I ran over to Liam and held him as he cried.  "NO NO NO!"  He was shouting. "WHAT WHY"  He was crying, and screaming and we all stood there dumbfounded about what just happened.   "Hehehe...hahaha."  You heard the voice laughing.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US!"  Charlotte screamed falling to the floor.  Hayli and Charlotte have been friends since grade school.  Zayn ran over to her and put her head in his lap as he rocked her back and forth.  "PLEASE JUST LET US GO!"  Charlotte said.  Quickly we did a quick check to see how we can leave.  But we can't get out.  "WAIT OUR PHONES!"  Ashley shouted and quickly ran for her bag.  "I can't find my phone...." Karly said.  We heard the laughter again.  "SHIT!" Louis said kicking the wall.    Harry started throwing things at walls, while the girls sat on the couch and I wouldn't leave Liam, and Charlotte and Zayn were still on the floor.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US!" 

Harry's POV

I was hold Ashley.  Afriad she would take her away from me.   When I saw the floor open and Hayli fall.  I just stood there speechless.  Ashley barried her face into my neck and squeezed her, but that's when I started getting really upset.  I made Ashely go sit on the couch and took every object I found and trew it at the biggest window.  "JUST FUCKING BREAK!" I shouted as nothing was happening.  Lou tried to hold me back, but I couldn't.  I through a vase. A chair. A fucking stone that was friggen huge.   I was pissed if this...thing..."Alison"  touches Ashley I won't be able to live with myself.  They took Hayli away.  Why, that was the one person Liam loved.  I wanted to kill whoever this person was, but how, she's already dead.  "YOU KNOW IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU'RE DEAD!"  I shouted.  It was silent.  Ashley ran over to my side and held me.  "Please Harry we will be okay.  I promise.  Trust me."  I kissed her and placed her head on my chest.  "I love you Ashley forever...and always." 

Charlotte's POV

She was gone.  My best friend.  I didn't have any emotion and first untill I noticed she was dead.   This thing, took her away! "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US!" I shouted and fell to the floor.  Zayn came over and held me for a while.  I was so....distraught....I had no feelings left....Hayli was dead.

Niall's POV

As it got silent, as everyone started to calm down, I thought to myself.  What's next.  Is someone else gonna die.  Why is this happening to us.  Then thoughts filled my mind of everyone dying.  I squeezed my eyes shut,and opened to Alyx sitting across from me.  She wipped the tears from my face and kissed my cheek.  "Were going to be alright."  She said.  Liam got up and hugged us both. "I'm sorry."  He whispered in our ears.  "For what?"  Alyx said back.  "For acting that way, I don't want to scare anyone."  "It's okay."  I said hugging Liam.  Were gonna get her back.   At that moment Karly screamed "OH MY GOD!"  And pointed towards the window.  At the window was the girl with her head down and the window reading "Who's next?"  The girl laughed at our reaction and smiled her broken smile, and that's when everything went dark, the power went out.  We found some candles, but everything by the window was gone.  We all stood, in a straight line looking at the window.  When we heard someone behind us whisper.  "1 down 9 to go."

------------------------------

Sorry! I know this isn't very long at all!  I had major writers block, but I'm hoping I'll be able to do better next time!

Much love!

-A xx