Chapter Tweleve

As I said, I  had a rough night last night, I am still pretty upset about it.  But I need to write a new chapter so here you go.  Also on the side is a song, I feel like is a song that describes this whole story! Lol, but I really love this song, so give it a listen if you have a chance.

---------------------------

Louis's POV

We didn't hear from Liam all day.   We kept wondering around all day, trying to see what would happen.  We literally did everything to get our minds off the situation.  We concluded Liam was just having a bad day, but it has literally been 7 hours.  I walked up the stairs too his room.  "Liam?"  I said knocking on his door.  I opened it, and the worst thing I could ever see was laying infront of me.   A cold, pale, blue lipped, dead Liam.  I moved down the cover and there was a huge slit on his throat.  Blood stained the sheets.   I didn't have any emotion.  It didn't feel right.  I didn't have an emotion.  It was happening, people were dying.  But I just couldn't accept it anymore.  I didn't want too.  Karly quickly flooded into my memmory, her and the baby.  How I missed her beauty, her everything.  How I missed Zayn and his bradford bad boy styles.  How I missed Charlotte and her bubblyness.  How I missed Hayli and her will to fight for anything.  How I missed Liam and his Daddy ways.  Only good memmories were filled but  you just can't accept they are dead.  You don't want too.  You know they are.  You see it everywhere.  You just can't help but think, it's not real.  I stood up and picked up Liam.  I felt tears fall out of my eyes.  I brought him down the stairs and as I walked down I felt the others eyes on me, but for some reason I could feel Zayn, Karly, Char, Hayli, and Liam standing there too.  I pushed through and carried him downstairs to the basement to put him next to Karly.  I never really understood why were putting them in the basement I guess, but we just didn't want to be reminded.  I continued to lay him down but. I looked over Charlotte wasn't there.  I didn't even think about it and went upstairs they were all standing there looking at me.  I felt something in my pocket, I didn't know what it was.  I opened it and it was a letter reading:

"Stole the first

pushed the next

only eight to go

dragged the thid

drowned the next

inly 6 to go

Cut the fifth

five are left

who will go next? ;) 

Signed with love,

Alison Monroe"

We passed the note around to make sure this was really happening.  I stood shocked no one knew who was next, no one had an idea.  We were all so confused.  We sat shaken.  "So, I guess this isn't ending anytime soon?"  I said.

Harry's POV

This was getting worse, Liam is dead the only one holding us down.  Alyx is slipping back into her 'dark place'  and someone is about to die.  It was 10 o' clock  at night we all set up blankets and lights and slept in the living room.  We sat back and it suck in.  This was happening.   Everybody was asleep, but me and Alyx.  "Alyx... I know you're not sleeping." I said rubbing her arm.  She sat up.  "Yah.."

"Look, did you start taking you're medicine."

"Um, well."

"Alyx!"

"Sh!  No!"

"Alyx! You said you were!" We were yelling while whispering. 

"Sh!  I'm sorry, just don't tell Niall!"  I had to agree with her.

"Look, you have to take them."

"Harry, what's the use!" 

"So you don't go all crazy again!"  I didn't mean to use the word crazy.

She looked down.  "We're all gonna die anyways."  She mumbled.  

I sort of agreed with her.  "But till then Niall and everyone else needs you to stay strong."

"Yes! Stay strong while everyone I love and care about is dying around me!"

"Alyx, you need to listen, we need you, like you need us! But if you don't start being normal it's gonna scare you."

"Do you know how hard I try to please not only you guys, but everyone!  I put on a fake smile, stopped everything! Just to seem happy just so I wouldn't have to go to the hospital again!  Your guys faces that night ruined me, you were all worried.  To know I caused it...."

"Alyx, none of it was your fault.  None of it ever will be, I love you Alyx you know that."  I grabbed her as we both cried.  It was bad for all of us, I shouldn't be telling Alyx to stay strong when we are just as bad.  We both fell asleep.  "Night Haz."  "Night Al."  and with that we both slept for the first time in a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LOU!""

"What the hell!"  I yelled.

"LOUIS OH MY GOD!"

I opened my eyes.  Louis was layig against a wall sitting on the floor.  "What just happened!"  

"LOUIS WAS THROWN AGAINST THE WALL!"  Alyx shouted as she pointed.  Right before it, I felt like it happened in slow motion almost.  As like a song played in the background (Like maybe the one on the side.....just sharing!)  I saw Louis, my best friend get thrown across another wall.  'NO NO NOT ME!"  He shouted.  He was dragged up the wall.  He was having trouble breathing.  She was killing him.  In my reaction I ran towards him.  As I was running a big swift of air hit me and knocked me down.  "LOUIS!"  I yelled he slowly turned pale.  I got up and was pushed down again.  I ran over to Ashley.  "Harry OH MY GOD! PLEASE!"  I looked at her and saw how scared he was.  How scared Niall was.  How scared Alyx was.  How scared Louis was.  How scared I was.  Louis hands fell from his throat.  He was officially gone.  Alyx fell to the ground in a breakdown, screaming and crying.  Ashley soon followed.  Niall comforting Alyx, I ran over to Ashley.  "SHE WON'T TOUCH YOU I PROMISE!"  I said frustratingly at Ashley.  I kissed her as tears ran both of our cheeks.  Louis fell to the floor scaring us all.  The weirdest part was he turned into this mist and just disappeared.  That was it.  My best friend was gone.  I couldn't explain how bad this was.  I just walked up into my room and shut the door.  I sat on the floor and cried.  You don't understand what it's like to lose you're best friend untill it has happened.  It was the worst feeling ever, not just because he's gone. but because I can't feel it.  I don't feel like it happened.  Like, it's just not real, but it is.  I put my head in my knees.  He was gone, and I couldn't believe it.