Alone Together

Fluttershy's POV:

After I knocked on the door I heard a thump. But I didn't think much of it, figuring someone might have dropped something.

A rainbow haired girl opened the door. She looked like the one to be involved in sports and the cool people.

She put her hands behind her back and and had her eyes closed.

"Hello you must be the new one. I'm Rainbow Dash." She said as she introduced her self and held out her hand to greet me.

"Uh hi. I'm Fluttershy...." I said and shook her hand.

"*GASP* You must be the new one! Omg its so amazing to see you!" A pink, fluffy haired girl said behind Rainbow.

"Pinkie. Twi told you not to scare her." Rainbow said looking at, I think her name was Pinkie?

"I'm not. I'm just greeting her." Pinkie said, as she crossed her arms and walked away.

"Sorry she can be a bit much sometimes. But she means well. Oh! Uh come in!" Rainbow said and stepped aside and shutting the door once I was in.

"Wow. Its so big." I said quietly.

"Yeah. Uh lets go to the kitchen so you can meet everyone." She said and starting walking.

I followed since I didn't know where anything was.

As we walked in I saw a counter with a bunch of food, and a bunch of people around it.

"So this is Applejack." She said pointing to a blonde.

"Howdy!" She said with a country accent.

"That's Rarity." She said pointing to someone with purple hair.

"Hello darling. Its nice to meet you." She said sounding fancy.

"I think you met Pinkie Pie already." She said pointing to the pink haired girl.

"Hi! I really like your hair! Its pink like mine!" Pinkie said with a high pitched voice.

"And that's Twilight Sparkle. But you probably already know her to." She said pointing to Twilight.

"Its nice to meet all of you...." I said at a mere whisper since I knew everyone's eyes were in me.

There was a couple seconds of silence before Twilight spoke.

"So, what I have planned here are movies, board games, spin the bottle and truth or dare." Twlight said as she looked at a list.

"And we can just eat the snacks as we go along." She said looking up and at everyone.

"Lets all go get changed into our pajamas first. Three of you can take my bed room and there are 3 bathrooms." She said to everyone.

"If you don't mind, could I take one of the bathrooms?" I said looking at her.

"Sure! Everyone else lets go!" She seems really excited for this sleepover.

"Um where is the bathroom?" I asked her as everyone else went to go get there bags to change.

"Its down the hall and to the left." She said pointing down the hall.

"Thank you..." I said and walked off.

After I changed I got my stuff and went to the living room. I put my old clothes into my bag and put it on the floor and waited for someone else to finish changing.

As I was waiting I got to looking around. There were a lot of pictures of Pinkie and some other people. Which I'm guessing is her family. It looked like she had three sisters. Why was she so bubbly when her family seems like they own a rock business? Oh well. She really did seem super nice. Everyone did.

"Oh hey! Your fast." I seen Rainbow coming from the hall and sitting down next to me on the couch.

She had a light blue t-shirt and some rainbow plants with turtles on them. 

"So, you like animals?" She said looking at my pajamas then looking back up at my eyes.

"Yes. I have a pet bunny named Angel. I also have a bird feeder for the birds. I love animals! There all so cute and fluffy!" I hugged my blanket at the thought of Angel bunny. I realized I was talking a bit louder than normal. I looked over and saw she had her jaw dropped and was looking at me shocked.

"Um did I say something wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Uh-uh no! Thats just the loudest and most I have seen you talk. It just surprised me. Thats all. Cause your really quiet." She looking at me then scratching the back of her neck.

"You like tortoises?" I said looking at her pajamas.

"Yeah! I have one named Tank! He is the coolest. Of course not cooler then me!" She said pointing to her self.

"I love your pajamas!" I heard Pinkie say as she walked in.

"Um thank you." I said with a small smile.

Everyone started coming in one by one after that.

"Ok now that we are all here, lets get started." Twilight said looking around at all of us.

"What movie are we gonna be watchin?" Applejack said looking at Twilight.

"We have three choices. Lets go get some sancks and I will show you what movies we have to choose from." Twilight said heading to the kitchen.

I got up and went with them cause I didn't want to stay alone. And I kinda wanted to see what they have. Although I wasn't very hungry.

I could tell is was going to be an interesting sleepover.

I just don't if I'm to ready to play spin the bottle....

Maybe they would let me slide?