Get Back Together

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

I get out of the shower and and wrap a towel around myself and my hair. I look in the mirror. 

Why can't I be pretty?

Pretty? You can't be pretty with all those scars.

Maybe I can. Maybe people can accept-

Ha! Are you thinking about telling them your secret? Her your secret? You know he would kill you. And besides, they would dump you right on the spot. No one can ever love you for who you were. They only like this mask that you have put on. Don't kid your self.

Your right. I need to hide the old me, they would hate her. The weak and pathetic thing she was. That I am.

I look down and sigh. I get dressed and rub my hair between my hair. I looked in the mirror to see if I was presentable.

"Yeah, I guess I look ok. Nothings showing." I turned to make sure my back side was covered.

After making sure I looked okay, I walked out of the bathroom.

"Rainbow? What are you doing up here?" I smile as she jumps up from my bed and awkwardly leans against my bed frame.

"Fluttershy! Hey! How was your shower?" I laugh and shake my head.

"Rainbow.... My goodness. Your so weird." I look up to see her walking towards me.

"What?" She smirks.

"I uh.... I just said your weird...." I look down and felt my face heating up.

"You better take that back." I looked up to find her face centimeters away from mine.

"Or w-what?" Why must I stutter?

She took my hands and pinned me against the wall behind me.

"You'll have to find out." She glanced between my eyes and my lips.

Time seemed to stop. There was nothing here, just me and her. She kept looking at me while I looked at her beautiful magenta eyes. She started leaning towards me, our noses now touching.

"Fluttershy?" Her voice was low and raspy.

"Y-yeah?" My eyes were slightly closed as I looked between her eyes and her lips.

"I'm not as strong as I thought I was." 

"What-"

"You're gonna have to be strong and stay away from me since I can't find the strength to get away from you."

She closed her eyes, our foreheads colliding together. Everything had stopped around us. I could only hear our heavy breaths mixing since we were so close.

"But I-"

"You need to get away from me now, Fluttershy." She said softly.

"Why?" 

"I won't be able to hold myself back for much longer." She breathed.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to kiss you so bad. I'm dying to taste those sweet lips of yours again. My hands are itching to touch you, to feel you." Her words warmed my body. "So, get away from me while you can."

How could I tell her I wanted the same thing? I opened my mouth to speak.

"I-" 

"Tell me why, ain't nothin' but a heartache."  Huh? What's that?

"Tell me why, ain't nothin' but a mistake."  Is that a song?

"Tell me why, I never want to hear you say."