*KNOCK KNOCK*

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

I looked at our hands and looked up at Rainbow.

"Please." She hesitated before she looked me straight in the eye.

"Please stay." I wasn't sure what was going through her head, but she looked so lost and scared. Her  eyes held this intensity of emotion. Her eyes were filled with vulnerability. This wasn't the first Rainbow Dash I had met, no. This was Rainbow Dash defeated. Her walls were broken down, and she didn't look like she knew what she was doing.  I had never seen her like this, and I doubt anyone else has. 

"You want me to stay?" I said as I turned around.

"Yes. D-do you think you could?" She said as she stepped closer.

"I could.... But why would you want me to stay?" I said as I looked between her eyes.

"I.... I don't know.... I think it's cause I don't want to be alone.... I don't like being alone...." She looked at our hands as she rubbed her thumb across my knuckles.

"But why me? You could call Pinkie or Apple-"

"You don't get it yet?" She looked down and I could hear some disappointment in her voice.

"Get what?" She looked up and looked at me.

"Your the only person I have cried in front of. Your the only person I have shown so much vulnerability to. Does that mean something to you?" Her voiced was laced with fear of rejection. 

Rejection of what? 

"It does Rainbow. I guess I just don't understand.... Why me?" 

"What do you mean why you?" She smiled. "Your one of the kindest people I have ever met. I haven't known you for very long, but I trust you. I trust you a lot. You've helped me a lot in just a short week of knowing you. Honestly, it scares. People I have known for years haven't ever seen this side me." She took both of my hands into hers, being careful with her left hand.

"Really? You think I'm that kind of a person?" I said looking at our hands.

"Yeah, your an amazing person. I wouldn't beg anyone else to stay." She smiled and stepped closer. I smiled and looked down.

*Chirp, Chirp, Chirp Chirp.*

"Oh, my phone." I heard my phone interrupt our moment and looked at my pocket.

I took my phone out and looked at my screen.

"Oh, it's Applejack." I swiped my phone to the green and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" 

"Fluttershy! Thank god you answered! Where are you? Did you find Rainbow? Twilight told me what happened and Pinkie told me you asked for Rainbow's address. Tell me something!" I pulled the phone from my ear as she yelled on the other line.

"Applejack?" I said quietly.

"Yes?"

"I'm right here. There's no need to yell. I'm ok. I found Rainbow, and she's ok." I said looking at Rainbow now. 

"Where have you two been all day? We've been calling you guys forever!" I heard Pinkie scream in the background.

I looked at Rainbow then at the ground.

"Can I call you guys tomorrow? We'll explain everything. It's kind of late." I twirled my foot on the floor waiting for her answer.

"Yeah, I guess. Just wanted to make sure you guys were ok."