Boring Movie

Rainbow Dash's POV:

As we went to the kitchen, I saw Fluttershy looking worried about something, but I decided not to ask about it.

I walked up to the counter and grabbed a hand full of popcorn, shoving it in my mouth.

Twilight gave me a glare. I stuck my tongue out and watched she giggled when I did it again.

"So the choices are White Fang, Brain On Fire, Leap, and Irreplaceable you." Twilight listed on her fingers and looked at everyone.

"I thought you said there were three?" I asked Twilight, now giving her a smirk.

"Weelll, hehe. Anyway, which one sounds the best? Just by title?" She looked at everyone.

"I have already seen the last one!" Rarity said.

"Ok, now there's three!" Twi said.

"I've seen Leap!" Pinkie practically screamed.

"Now two. Lets take a vote! Who wants to watch Brain On Fire?" Twi looked excited like she wanted to watch that one, but no one raised there hand. And even though Fluttershy didn't vote she settled for the other one.

She sighed and mumbled, "White Fang it is...."

We all grabbed some sort of snack and headed for the couches in the living room.

There were three couches. One was a couch for just two people, and the other two were for three or more people. 

Pinkie sat on the floor with all kinda of snacks, Twilight sat on the couch behind her, I'm gonna have to ask why Rarity and AJ were sitting in the love seat.... Then me and Fluttershy sat on the last couch.

Even if there was plenty of room, we were spaced out. I saw Twilight say something to Pinkie before she got up. Pinkie sat on the floor below us and Twilight came and sat next to me.

"Hi Dash." Twi said snuggling up to me. 

"What kind of snacks did you get?" I asked looking at her hands.

"I got some cotton candy and soda. What about you?"

I shoved some popcorn into my mouth. "Popcorn."

I put my arm around her shoulders and watched as the movie started.

I looked at Fluttershy to see if she was ok.

"Hey." I whispered to Fluttershy.

"Did you not get any snacks?" I said now looking at her hands.

She just shook her head.

I turned my head towards the screen.

And like earlier, I couldn't focus.

The sun was setting, so the room was getting dark.

I checked my phone to find it eight o'clock already.

I got up to go to the 'bathroom.' But really just went out the back door to go outside and get some fresh air.

I sat on a bench and looked up at the moon like it held my answers.

I didn't want to admit it but, I'm failing. At everything. I had so many problems, but I just wanted to be a normal teenager. Why can't I be normal?

My grades are getting bad. They might make me quit sports.

My mother died 12 years ago. My memories are faint of her. I have no mom.

My father is in jail. I have no dad.

People look at me like I'm a mistake. It's cause I am.

I'm never happy, no matter what I do. 

It just keeps adding up.

The stress, the issues, it never stops!

The only thing keeping me here is my friends. Twilight....

That's why I came tonight. My friends help me get my issues off my mind.

Or I would have drew the blade across my skin along time ago.

I look down and stop thinking about it all.

That's when I felt tears running down my face before I broke down into a sob.

I have to be strong. They already think your a mistake. Show them that your actually worth something. I didn't want everyone thinking I was a weak mistake.

So I wipe my face, put on a smile, and walk back in.

I sit back down on the couch and try to enjoy the movie.

I still couldn't focus though.

~*°*~

As the credits start rolling I speak up.

"Why don't we play truth or dare now?" I said as everyone looked at me.

"That sounds fine darling." Rarity said.

"So where are we gonna do it?" I asked standing up.

We turned on the lights and cleaned up our snacks.

"We can do it here, or in Pinkies room." Twilight said looking at me.

"Lets do it in here. More room!" AJ said getting up.

We all got up and sat on the living room floor.

"Who wants to start?" Twilight said.

"I will!" Pinkie yelled.

She spinned the bottle and it landed on AJ.

"Applejack! Truth or dare?" She asked her.

"Well, I'm to scared to say dare, knowing you. So truth." She said looking at her.

"Are you dating someone in this room?" She asked almost immediately.

"Well, uh I uh, yeah. I am." She said blushing.

Everyone had wide eyes. Even Fluttershy. But AJ spun the bottle landing it on Twilight.

"Truth or dare Twilight?" She said with a smirk.

"Um," she glanced at me before looking back at AJ.

"Truth." She said.

"Alright, is it true that...." She kinda looked at me while I shook my head with big eyes.

"Is it true that you like someone in this room?" She looked back at Twilight with a smirk.

"Applejack. You know I'm with Rainbow, don't be silly." She looked down with a blush.

And so the game went on until everyone got bored.

"Ugh! I'm bored.... Lets play spin the bottle!" Pinkie yelled as she almost fell off the couch.

I don't even know when she got up there.

We all get up to go to the bathroom and get more snacks.

Fluttershy stays put though.

I don't question her though as everyone goes to the bathroom or Pinkies room to get something. 

Just a couple more hours, then you can sleep and get this night over with....