Mountains

Fluttershy's Point Of View- *Sorry, but I need her point of view*

I walked back into the living room with two plates. I handed one to Rainbow and set my plate on the table. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and set them on the counter. I opened the fridge to find it kind of empty, but I saw there was still apple juice in the back. Maybe we should run to the store to get some food?

After pouring the glasses, I walked back into the living room and gave her one of the glasses. She nodded as a thank you and took a sip.

"Did you find anything good on Netflix?" I turned to her and watched her shake her head.

"Oh, well, what else could we do?" I didn't want to push, but I was dying to know.

She looked at the ground for a minute then looked at me. She looked at the clock and I knew she was gesturing to why I wasn't at school.

"Oh, well that's a bit of a story...." She nodded her head then looked at the clock. She shrugged and looked back at me.

It's weird that I have only known her for a week and I can understand her even though she's not talking. She's telling me, she has time.

"Oh well, I uh...." I sighed and looked at the ground. Get ready for some tears.... I know she's a touchy subject for her....

"I walked into school and went to science. I sat by Twilight and got ready for class. I had been worried about you all week, so I asked her what happened on Saturday. She told me that she was sorry she had to do it and that you would be better off without her. Then she said that she broke up with you and continued to say something after.... But I stopped her...." I looked at Rainbow to see her all tensed up.

"I.... I smacked her." I looked at the ground and knew she was looking at me. I turned towards her and saw her eyes widen at what I said. She knew I wasn't a violent person. That smacking someone took a lot for me.

"I then proceeded to yell at her for what she did to you. And I got worried something might have happened to you. So I left and texted Pinkie for your address...." I looked down, thinking, she might be mad at me for smacking Twilight.

After a minute of silence, I looked at her.

She was just looking at me. She had wide eyes and was just staring at me in shock.

"Um, did I do something wrong?" She shook her head slowly. She then looked at the turned off TV and looked at her plate. She picked up her plate and started to eat.

Was she really not going to say anything? 

I picked up my plate to and decided to eat something. I never eat in the morning before I go to school, so it was strange to be eating.

After eating in complete silence, I took our plates to the kitchen. I washed them off and put them in the sink.

I went back into the living room and looked at Dash.

She looked so drained, and I just noticed, even if she did put on clean clothes, they were still pajamas. She needs to get out of this house. She's been cooped up in here for an entire week.

"Alright Rainbow, go get dressed." I said as stern as I could. She looked at me confused.

"Were getting you out of the house. Now, go. Shew! Go get dressed." I took her hand and dragged her upstairs. I shoved her in her room and shut the door. Before she could make any protests, I shut the door.

I went down stairs to figure out what we were going to do. We can't go to the park, that would make her upset. We could go to the movies? I pulled out my phone to see what was showing and the times. I decided that maybe a cartoon would be good for her. The rest didn't seem to interesting. Ralph Breaks The Internet. Perfect. 

I watched as Rainbow came down the stairs in normal clothes. 

"Alright! What should we do for an hour?" I asked her.

She shrugged and stood by the door.

I walked up to the door and opened it. I watched as Rainbow walked to my car.

In the short while Rainbow had walked down, I got a better idea. One that doesn't involve us going to town just to have Rainbow be reminded of Twilight at everything. 

"Alright, let's go the store. We need to get a few things before we do my plan." Rainbow shrugged as she put her seat belt on while I started the car.

"Do you have your phone, just in case?" She looked at me confused and pulled out her phone she had in her pocket.

"Good. Let's go." I turned left as I pulled away from the curb.

We drove to Walmart in silence, and I went it alone. I asked Rainbow to stay in the car, not wanting to spoil the surprise.

I went in and grabbed some cookies, some sandwiches, some drinks, and some other things we would need.

I payed for everything and went back out to the car. I opened the trunk with my keys and put the groceries in the back.

"Alright," I said as I opened my door, "now were ready to go." Rainbow looked really confused but I continued on.

I turned up the radio as we started to make the two hour drive.

Rainbow looked out the window as we drove past the the school.

I really hope this works....

****

About half way there, she fell asleep. She had laid her chair back and snuggled up with a jacket she had brought. But as time went on, she ended up laying on her back. She had a bunch of hair in her now open mouth. And let me say this, she can snore.

Wanting her to see this, I pulled over at a gas station to take a picture. After taking the picture, I got out of the car. I went inside to grab something to drink. I payed for gas while I was in there then went back out to the car.

After filling up my tank, I got back into the car. I saw Rainbow had sat up, meaning she was awake.

"Sleep well?" I said as I put on my seatbelt.

She nodded and looked at the two tea's I had in my hand. I handed her one and opened mine. 

"Thanks." She said as she opened it.

I'm getting there.... I got her to say something.

"No problem." I set my tea down and continued past more trees.

I saw Rainbow turn up the radio. Had she recognize the song? 

I had it on the country station, cause I like there music some times.

"Picture perfect memories, Scattered all around the floor...." 

Oh no...

"Reaching for the phone 'cause, I can't fight it anymore...."

Will she start crying?

"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind, For me it happens all the time...."

I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes. No, I can't let her cry. She's probably been crying all week.

I turned the radio off then looked at her. She wiped her eyes then looked at me.

I turned the station to 99.9 then turned it up a little.

She looked back out the window then seemed to realized where we were.

She looked at me with wide eyes and a small smile.

I parked the car in a little parking spot, then turned off the car. I looked at Rainbow.

"I brought you to a little water fall I had went to as a kid cause I know how relaxing it can be. I went to Walmart to buy us some sandwiches-" I froze as I watched her unbuckle her seatbelt. She got up from her seat and hugged me from across the counsel.

I relaxed into the hug and hugged her back.

"Thank you Fluttershy."