Sparks

Rainbow Dash's Point Of View-

After I finished texting everyone, I put my phone away and ate the rest of my cereal. I noticed Fluttershy was really quiet. I put my bowl away and looked at her. 

She was looking at the counter, looking lost in thought. I decided to scare her.... Hoping she wouldn't notice me first.

I walked around the counter all quietly with a big smile on my face. 

"Boo!" I grabbed her shoulders and watched her jump up.

"Rainbow Dash! Don't you ever do that to me ever again! You could have given me a heart attack!" She held her hand by her heart and looked at the floor trying to breathe normally.

"Bwahahahahahahahaha...." I started laughing. I held my stomach and tried to breathe.

"What are you laughing at? You could have killed me!" I open my eyes for a second to look at her. She had a frown and had her hands on her hips.

I stopped laughing at her for a second.

"I couldn't have killed you...." I looked at how scared she looked, and I lost it.

"Bwahahahahahahahaha!" I fell to the floor and held my now hurting stomach.

"It's not funny!" I heard her stomp her foot.

"Oh god...." I couldn't hear myself breathing, I was wheezing.

"Do you want to see something funny?" I heard her walking towards me. I felt someone standing over me. I felt her take my hands from chest and pin them above my head. I looked up at her to see her smirking. I felt her sit on me.

"Well? What do you have to say?" She had big smirk on her face.

"Nothing. What are you going to do about it?" I said with a smile. I was now able to breathe normally.

"Alright then." I watched as her hand started tickling my sides and stomach.

"N-no! St-hahahahahahaha!" I started bursting in laughter as she started tickling me.

"S-stop! Please!" I stopped laughing as she stopped and looked at me.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" 

I smiled and took my hands from her hold. I switched us around so I was straddling her.

"What do you have to say for yourself now?" I smirked. I knew she couldn't hold me down. I knew I was way stronger. I was just letting her have the upper hand for a second.

"I, uh...." She looked to the side and blushed.

"Let's see how you like it." I smirked and took her hands, pinning them above her head.

I took my left hand, carefully, and started tickling her.

"No! Rainbow Da-" I watched as she burst into laughter and wiggled around to try and get out of my hold.

"Please! Stop! I don't want to die this way!" I saw a tear roll down her face.

"Your not going to die." I stopped tickling her and looked at her.

She had a big smile on her face. Her eyes were lit up with happiness. I slowly took my hands from hers and slowly brought them to her waist. I watched as she put her hands by her chest and looked away blushing. I took her chin in my hand and made her look at me. I pulled my hand away and moved her hair from her face.

"Rainbow.... Should we g-"

"God, your beautiful." Her eyes looked away from the floor and looked at me.

"I-I am?" I watched as her face turned red when I nodded.

"Fluttershy?" I looked between her eyes, hoping she wouldn't hate me for what I wanted to ask.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?" I looked at her face for her reaction. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at me in shock.

"You w-want to k-kiss me?"

"For a while, yes." I looked towards the floor in embarrassment.

"Rainbow?"

"Yeah?" I looked at her mesmerizing teal eyes.

She rose up on her elbows and looked at me. She was now centimeters away from my face, our noses touching. She looked at my lips before smiling and looking at me.

"I've been wanting to kiss you to." That was the last thing she said before she leaned forward and kissed me. I took my hands from her waist and tangled one in her hair, putting the other behind her neck. I moved my lips in sync with hers, feeling sparks fly all over the room. I feel her hands wrap around my neck and her body relax. I then feel her body beneath me move so she's sitting up. I want to pull away before I loose myself, but after wanting this moment for what feels like forever, I stay there. I feel her pull away. I open my eyes to see her sitting there with her eyes closed, breathing hard.

She opened her eyes and looks at me.

"Did you feel that?" She looked at my with a smile.

"The sparks?" I ask smiling with her.

"You felt it to?" She smiles and starts laughing.

Did I ever really love Twilight? Cause, I have never felt those sparks before. With anyone. Maybe I liked her, but I didn't love her. Does it mean I love Fluttershy? No, I've barely known her for a week. 

We started getting up off the floor and onto our feet.

"What did the girls say?" Fluttershy said making sure there wasn't any dirt on her clothes.

I pulled my phone out and saw I had four new messages.

Pinkie-

YeAh! I wAnNa SEE YOOUU!!

AJ-

Sounds good.

Rarity-

Yeah, I'll go. There's this thing I want to look at anyway.

Twilight-

See you guys later.

"They said there in." I looked at the clock. "It's ten-thirty. I'm going to go get dressed, then we can stop at your place to get you changed. Also, can you check my hand and change the thingy?" I asked looking at my hand. There was a little red line one the bandage where the cut was.

"Sounds good."

I started walking towards the stairs when I felt her small hand grab mine.

"Rainbow?"

I turned and looked at her in confusion.

"What does this make us?" Her face mirrored the face of someone who is terrified of rejection.

"I...." I thought for a second. 

What should I say? Do I want to be in a relationship now? Do I still need to heal? Am I over Twilight? Do I like her? Well, duh....

Do I love her?