Chapter 20 Sandstorm

{Lilith}

*Whrrrrrr*
The sand hit my face as it was being carried by the fruitless wind of the desert.
After that exchange with marisa I had stocked up on water and rations and headed out into the desert.

But on second thought.... It probably wasnt such a good idea to rush into the desert.
Iana and cecilia could literally be anywhere and just looking reckless wont get me anywhere.
But I sort of had to... I cant let my friends go on such a Stupid and reckless mission.

They wanted to defeat soleus all on there own? That's pratically suicidal.
Soleus is an  god-like being that could destroy continents if he wanted to.
There's no way that Cecilia and Iana could defeat him even if they tried.
But I guess that doesnt matter to them. Maybe they just want this all to end...

*WHHHHHHRRRRRRRR*
The winds got stronger and stronger
"Damn! Looks like A sandstorm."
I turned my head frantically to look for some sort of shelter. Anything.
A tree.
A burrow.
A fucking bush for god's sake. But there was nothing there in this souless desert. only sand and more sand.
As the sandstorm approached the only thing I could do was cover my face with my scarf so the sheer amount of sand in my orifices wouldnt kill me.

*WHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
The sandstorm got closer as it was about a half kilometer away from it and it was closing in on me.
I braced for Impact.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
But nothing could brace me for the sandstorm of despair and new hope.