Chapter 37 Pawns

"You shouldn't have come here."

As soon as she said the tower began to shake. Everything became pitch black for a moment as the world seemed to became turbulent. An almost tornado-like swirl began to consume the tower.
Multiple voices could be heard speaking a language I couldnt understand whirled around me.

"Myra, What the hell is happening...?" I said
" he is coming."
"Who is he?" I asked
"Soleus."

She said bluntly. Myra who was almost non-emotional Compared to the girl I had met before.
Like she had soul had been taken or something.  
But I didn't have time to think about that. The tower suddenly and weirdly shifted to the right. 
Causing me to lose my balance.
"Ah!"
It didn't seem to affect myra though as she was in the same position uprooted. 

"M-Myra. What the hell is wrong W-With Y-Y-You?"
I said as I was shaking.
"I found out the truth" She replied.
"T-The Truth?Myra what are you talking about?" I asked desperately.
"Lilith.... The reason why I cant Remember anything is because... I don't exist."
"You don't exist...? "
I didn't understand what she meant.
"Perhaps I wasn't clear enough." She looked me in the eyes and began to come closer to me.

"I only exist as A fragment of Soleus "

"...."
I was speechless.
"I was seperated By the angels out of Soleus's heart in order to lead you here and to give you a reason to fight." She explained.
"So B-Basically I was being used by the angels..." I cried.
"Not used. More like nudges in the right direction."She replied.
I felt angry and betrayed. How could astre and her angel buddies use me like this? Was I and the rest of my friends just pawns to them in the first place?

"Please Lilith don't feel bad. Soleus is an evil and terrifying being who will wipe out the rest of humanity if given the chance. The angels only did what was in their best interest." She exclaimed
She then groomed my hair.

"Please defeat soleus! You have my blessing." She said to me.
*smooch* Myra leaned and kissed me on my forehead. Her body began to fade away and I was soon staring at nothing.

"...For you, Myra. I'd do anything."

The ground began to erupt as like nothing before. Lightning struck the ground and typhoons began to form.
Soleus was coming