Chapter 28 The Tower of babel

"There it is...... The Tower of babel "

In The far Distance..... About 50 miles or 80 Kilometers in the distance.
A Large-Spiral Like Tower Appeared, It spiraled upward In an ascending fashion and reached the dark clouds of the sky. It was brown and black in color and had mutiple holes and auditoriums in it. Not to mention the shear size which was probably bigger than any building built by humans times 20!!!!!!!!!

"T-T-T-The Tower of B-B-B-Babel!" Natsumi Said scared.
"Holy Crapoli! It's Real!" Iana Screamed.

*Flip*
From behind me I could hear a tent flipping open. It was obviously cecilia.
"What the hell is the ruckus about?" She said.
"I swear sometimes you guys piss me the hell off-" She stopped when she saw the humongous tower in the straw distance.

"What the hell is that thing????" She wailed.
"*sigh* The tower of babel." Lilith repeated.
"I didnt think it was real! Cecilia replied.
"Of course it's real. You guys doubt me too much" I said smugly
I was joking but they all seemed way to focused on the tower so It made it anull.

" A-Are we going to have to climb that thing?" Natsumi asked.
"I dont know about climbing.... But we'll definitely have to go to it in order to defeat Soleus." I said
".... well if that's the case.... What are we waiting for?"
Cecilia said.

It was true. We saw our goal and now we just needed to go to it!
Iana though, looked worries
"W-Wait! But what about the whole reason we came out here in the first place?" Iana said concerned.
"Huh?"
"Myra! She's still out there in the desert somewhere."

I smirked and Remembered what astre said to me

{"Firstly, A dear friend of your's has been taken by soleus..."}

"I have a hunch that if we go to the tower, we'll find myra...." I foretold
"Really?"
"Yes. Just trust me."

With that settled we prepared to go off to the tower To defeat soleus once and for all and save the world!