Finale

"Prepare to die, soleus!" I took my sword and gripped it tightly as I thrust it into his long body.
Its edge pierced his dragonic skin and shone brightly as it did. I thought it had deeply wounded The god, but that proved to be wrong.

"....."
Soleus had no reaction.
"Is that all? You fool! That only felt like a prick to the finger for me! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" He laughed mockingly.
I then pulled my sword out of his long body and took a few steps backwards.

Soleus was right. Excalibur is powerful but It's no match for him, in Comparison - It was like I took a Pin Needle to kill a rhino. If I really wanted to bring down this demon god I would have to give him everything I had, No holding back.

(Alright. Time to give him everything I got!) I thought!
I charged forward with my sword in hand and hope in my heart and gripped it tightly.
A slow but steady ballet of slashes came from my sword to soleus's body!
"Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora !"
My battle cry came out as I fought with intent and passion in my ethos.
Slash after slash after slash hit soleus's body. My Blade cutting deeper and deeper into his seemingly impervious skin.

"You are not unlike an ant fighting a Sun." Soleus conjected
But No matter what I did, it didn't seem to affect him. His body just regenerated any damage I just inlficted.
"Gahahah" He laughed
Soleus seemed pleasured By this almost as if he was enjoying this.
(Dammit! He's just toying with me...) I Concluded.
-Enraged I decided to take out my darts - About 8 of them. The only ones I had left. Each one tipped to the brim with electricity of 10000 voltz and counting. I mashed the button on the side of my darts to charged them up.

"Really? You're fighting a god with toys?" He asked.
"Screw you!" I responded back
The electricity came sparking out while I charged them. Small strays of lightning came out in all Directions,
They struck the ground, cracking and splitting it in certain places.
Soleus's head raised up almost as if he was intrigued.

*crt crt Crit*
The sound of lightning got louder. At this rate the voltage would not only be able to kill anything or earth but surely soleus? Or at least I hoped....
"MAXIMUM VOLTAGE!!!" I shouted.
"HAH"
At the same time I rushed towards his body and shoved The eight Darts straight into him!
Streaks of pure blue crackled against a stormy blanket of grey, shrouding Soleus's body with its blinding incandescence, emanating the might of an imminent tempest. Jagged bolts endlessly protrude, filling the His whole frame with undying flashes of brilliance and light.

"GHHHHHHHHHGGHGFGGGGGGGGGYHHHHHHHHQAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!" He shrieked out in pain.
I could feel the tower shaking as his Dragon Body convulsed and contorted. I almost lost my footing as this happened, But I managed to keep my balance and continued to shock Soleus.
Every second went by with Him Shouting and screeching... and I could feel his Body slowly going Stiff....

"GRHHHHHHUGGGHJUGHHH."
He Roared some more as his whole body was being enfulfed by the electrical current of my Darts. Everything seemed to be almsot over and Even began to smile a little bit until something else happened
"GHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH-"
Soleus Suddenly Stopped Shrieking and began to Cackle maniacally.
"Hehehehehehhe! Just Kidding! Did you really think that would work?"

"Wha-?"
Suddenly all The electricity From Soleus's Body began traveling downwards Towards Me!!!!
I was Helpless as No matter as it was traveling to fast to have a decent reaction to it.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH"
The Lightning Hit my body like a speeding truck. It shocked me so Hard That I couldnt Feel pain or anything for that matter. But I would never forget the sound of Unnatural humming, crackling and stinging sounds while I was being electrocuted....

"Gah...."
My whole body went limp and as a result I fell down to the ground, helpless.
"Lilith!" One of my friends cried, faintly.
"Cecilia... Iana... Natsumi... I'm sorry"
I said one last sentence before blacking out.