Chapter 27 Legendary Warrior

"Because Lilith. You are The Reincarnation of a Legendary Warrior Named Lilithia. "

Astre said to me. I didn't understand what she even meant.... 
Reincarnation....?
Legendary Warrior....?
Lilithia.....?

"Wait What? What do you mean?" I asked the angel.
"I'm sorry. I dont have much time left." She answered.
"W-What?" I was confused.
"Listen to me carefully child. I dont have much time to explain this" she said.
I nodded my head.
"Firstly, A dear friend of your's has been taken by soleus..."
"What?" I said confused.
" and she needs your help."

"Secondly, There will be a time when I embed you with a portion of god's power in order to defeat soleus."
(God's power...) I thought 
"And when that happens You need to be Brave and Take the initiative......."
She then Spread her wings and floated in the air. It was clear that she was leaving me!

"Wait! Dont leave me!"
" Im Sorry. Please Defeat soleus for Mankind!" She said to me.

Astre ascended into the sky of my dreams, Her wings looked majestic and beautiful as she did.
"Please.... Save mankind Lilith." She said to me.
Astre had ascended so far up that I could see her. all I could hear was her voice.
"Astre...."
A light from the sky above me, hit me directly in the pupils causing me to be temporarily blinded.

----

"Ah....!"

My eyes transcended and I realized that I was now Awake....
I was in an upright position and was breathing heavily.
(Was that Real or a Dream?) I thought to myself, I could not believe that an angel would visit Me of all People.....

I looked to my right and natsumi was sleeping peacefully, Although she snoring a bit loudly....
Even Though the tent was closed I could still tell that it was night through the lack of shadows and sunlight in the tent.

(So I must of been sleeping for a couple of hours) I thought to myself.
But it had only felt like a couple of Minutes....

*TTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMMM*
"H-Huh?" A loud noise came from all around.

I could feel it.... A large tremor/earthquake was happening right beneath the ground !
It was shaking everything around us and probably in the camp. and It wasn't a small earthquake either, It must have been at least a 7.2 on the earthquake scale.

I tried to get up and go outside, But......

"Oof....!" ..... I fell back down again.

Natsumi who was still amazingly still asleep woke up and said:
"L-Lilith? Ugh.... What's Happening....?" She asked tiredly.
"I dont Know.... But we have to get out of this tent!" I urged, I grabbed natsumi's Hand and tried to run of the tent... But as Soon we got out.... 
We saw It....

"Eeeeeee!" Iana who had been outside was screaming and staring in awe.

"W-W-W-What....?" Natsumi's face went pale as she saw it.

In the distance far far away..... We could see the Tower of Babel