Chapter 21 Fight of Flight

{Cecilia}

"Urgh..... Where the hell Am I?"
There I was laying face-up in the desert in the middle of nowhere.
The last thing I had remembered was meeting that weird girl and being swept up by the sandstorm.
Now my head hurt and I was laying in some sand.... What is my life?
*Tit Tat* Was the sound that the sand made as I pulled myself up from the dirt mud and sand caused by the ruthless sandstorm.

"Ugh...." as I stood up I realized that I had a headache and I had a  migraine at the same time which I didnt think was even possible. 
I looked around the premise where we had landed, my first priority was to make sure that Iana was ok.
She laying right across from me in the sand and she was unconscious.
Her body layed curled in a fetal position.

"Iana?" I rushed over to her sparing no time.
"Iana.... Wake up...!" I cried.
".... ngh...." she curdled and Lifted her head up.
I was relieved to at least have a response from her.
"Hehe.... I-I thougt we were going to die back there Cece..."
"Me too. But luckily we made it through as always." I quipped

"Why does this keep happening to me?" The other girl appeared to have been already awake and laying down. Although she seemed frustrated 
"To you...?" I said angrily.
"Your the reason we got caught up in this fucking sandstorm!" I yelled.
She angrily stood up and said "How the heck are you to blame this on me?"
"If we hadnt stopped to help you we would've never had been sucked up by that sandstorm and been stuck in the middle of nowhere." I Pointed out.
It was true though, If we hadnt heped her we wouldn't be in this mess.

"God. I just met you and I can already tell your an intolerable stuck up bitch " she said to me. I got triggered
"Bitch? You have 5 seconds to retract that." I warned.
She stuck out her tongue and said: "Make me.... Bitch "
"GRR!" I moaned as I took out my mace. It's pointed edges shined in the sharp desert heat and I was ready to her on.

*shinkkkkk*
Meanwhile she took out her shinobi sword. It had a dull edge and japanese words written all over it.
But I dont think it's a match for me or my mace