chapter 24 Plan

{Lilith}

" Dont Worry I'll defeat soleus" I said.

I looked at all three of them in their eyes. They could tell I was serious.
"H-How?" Natsumi asked still shaken.
"When I went to the Past.... I uncovered A new power.... One that can Defeat soleus!" I exclaimed
"*sniff* Oh yeah? What i-is this power" cecilia asked still sniffling.
"I dont know the full extent of it yet.... But I can Feel it inside me."
"Feel it?"

"Yes.... Like I have sort of new found power within myself " I advented.
"Bullshit." Cecilia said. She was always the disbeliving one.
"Heh. I knew you would say that Cecilia. But Im always the one to prove myself!" I said.
I put my sword to my chest and channeled my power.

*glowing sounds* the sword began to glow a dark blue. It was majestix and magical and everyone was aghast at it
"Ooooooh." Iana said as she was amazed.
"Thats amazing" Natsumi added

"Now do you believe me?" I asked.
Cecilia scoffed as she looked towards the sky.
"Lilith. So what if you have this so called power. We cant just pull up to the demon world like some thugs and do a hit and run on him" She made a compelling point. But I had acquired information from my father that could help us.

"My father in the past told me of a place that soleus will appear at..... The tower of babel.. "
"...." They all looked at me like I was crazed. But I was serious, In the past after I had defeated soleus. He had told me how to prevent this.

"What the hell is the tower of babel?" Cecilia asked
"My father told me of a Place where the gods get their Power from. Even demonic gods like Soleus. Tommorow it will arise from the ground." I explained.
"But what does that even mean?" Iana asked.
"It means soleus will be there when it arises tommorow. He'll want to take all the power for himself, no doubt." I said.

"So what? Were just gonna go to this tower kill him...? Can we even do that?" Cecilia asked.
"I dont think we have much of a choice."I pointed to sky..... Instead of a Purplish color it had become a darker shade of purple. It was borderline black.

"If don't do something now.... The world will be Destroyed."