Chapter 38 Soleus

I was scared. Even more than before. Now Soleus was coming to fight me Personally. What would he look like? Was he powerful? Would he just insta-kill me?
All this buzzing and pressing question burdened my mind as the world around fell apart.

The ground began to shake even harder than before and the sky got even more darker. It was almost Pitch black as Almost No light got through to the tower.
Lightning and typhoons twirled around the towers like dancing girls in a forest. The whirlwind got even faster as it thrashed around my hair like a ragdoll
*CRASSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH*
The earth beneath the tower burst open.

A blinding flash of light occured as
The swirl Of wind turned into a Orb of Black mass. It convulsing morbidly, Throbbing Like…. Almost a monster like throb. It made a blood curdling sound as It did this, It was akin to a Human getting it's flesh torn apart.
Finally It stopped and A flash of light Hit my eyes.

*GRRRRRRRR*
An ear piercing growl was heard from it. I Gripped my head in panic as it did. It sounded like nothing I had ever heard before. Not even a demon sounded like that.
But then…. I saw it… Soleus... Himself.

I can barely describe him, He was just so monstrous that I tried to block him from my view, eyesight and memory.
H-He was pure Black and Encompassed the whole tower…. He had to be at least 20 stories long…!
He probably was coiling his body around the tower with his dragon-Like body.

Scales cold as ice that blazes bright as an ever flickering flame... Eyes that turn skin into a sickly pallor, Claws able to lacerate even the sturdiest to mere ribbons of flesh and bone, blood so black that night held an intense radiance that could blind your eyes. With his tongue he could smell your dread and taste your fear..... A mouth that had the souls of his victims and could open on all four sides to devour you.... Tendrils that stuck out of his body like An Impaled Human on a knit.
He was a demon above gods... A Demon God