Chapter 34 Babel

There I was looking up at the tower of babel.... and it more grandiose than I expected.  It was even taller than I expected, I thought before that It was at least 5 stories But as I looked at even closer it was at least 20! It had Layers and layers of halls doors and rooms....

"Here I am...." I said
" I didn't Think I would get this far and yet Here I am...."
But where would I even start?
There we're no stairs or even anything I could latch on too....
I was stuck... What Am I suppossed to do?

"Lilith......."

I turned around....

"Ah!"
A bright Pure light hit my eyes frok above clouds. It was almost like heaven itself with descending upon me.
From the light, deacended the angel I had seen in my dreams - Astre.
And by god.... she looked even Majestic in real life than she did in my dreams.
Her hair flowed majestically in the dune winds along with her wings whiched flapped methodically downward.

"You!" I said in awe.
"Lilith..... I'm glad that You have come this far." She congratulated.
"Me too. I-I mean thanks!" I said nervously. I didn't know the proper etiquette for speaking to an angel of god.
"You truly are Lilithia's descendant....." She said looking up.
"You really admire her don't you?" I asked.

".... All the angels do. She saved the world from an evil fate.
"...."
"But that's another matter entirely. The lord has sent me down here to help you."
"The Lord.... M-Meaning god himself?" I asked
"Yes. He want's to see the end over soleus like I said before." Astre confirmed.
"What do you mean by Help me...?" I asked

"I will take you to the top of the tower." She said bluntly.
"Really?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yes 'really'. But due to my limits and bounds as an Angels I cannot help you fight soleus himself. That is all on you." She said.
I understood and nodded my head. Astre and the other angels we're now counting on me to defeat and destroy soleus once and for all.

"If you are ready, Please grab on to my wings."
"I'm ready. Now." I said immediately.
I grabbed onto her back and held on tight.

The angel flapped her beautiful-majestic wings about 3 times and soon we were off into the skies.
To approach the tower and confront soleus.