Chapter 26 Dreams of Astre

{Lilith?}

I was dreaming.....
Everything was white...... I hadn't been able to really have dreams since the demons invaded.
I either had nightmares or it was just all-white nothingness.

"Lilith........"

"Lilith.........."

"LIlith.........."

Someone was calling out my name
I could hear them... but all I could see was white.

"Who Are you......... " I asked.

" Your Guardian Angel."
The voice called.

All of the blankness and white disappeared as I could see now. My visions cleared and it revealed a figure I could see in the realm.

As it got clearer and clearer, I could cleary see her in the distance, she was majestic and beautiful.
She was wearing an Angel's robe with a halo over her head. She had pink hair and pure golden eyes.
To her side, she had long florescent wings that had a long wingspan, and were pure white

She truly was an angel.

"Am I dead.....?" I asked.
It seemed way too real to be a dream.

"No..... I contacted you in your dreams."

"Oh....." I said

"My name is Astre "
(Astre....) I thought. It was a majestic name.
"As I said before, I am your guardian angel and a servant of god himself."
"He has seen the struggles of mankind and wants to end soleus's reign of terror on his divine creation"
"God...." I was angered by this.
"Why is helping us now! Why didn't he help us when the demons first imvaded or when the shortages on when natural disasters torn the planet apart or when my mother died-!!!!"
I was interrupted by astre.

"Shhhhh." Astre walked closer to lilith and placed her finger on My mouth.
"Its okay. I understand your frustration and anger towards god. But He's tired of soleus's destruction of the world." She soothed to me

"Tired......." I said to myself.
"But why have you come to me???" I asked. "Because You have the power to defat soleus " Astre said.
"I do...?"
"Of course...? Have you forgotten? The power that your friends from the past gave to you." Astre looked me in the eyes.
"Yes.... But... I barely defeated soleus in the past... I only won because my father was there." I explained.
"That's why Im here.  god wants to Bestow you with A new power."

"A new P-Power?" I asked.
"Yes.... He believes you are worthy of it and Can use it to Slay soleus once and for all."Astre said
I looked at my feet in disconfidence....
"But why me though...? why is all this stuff happening to me? I cried.
The angel smiled and walked closer to me.

"Because Lilith. You are The Reincarnation of a Legendary Warrior Named Lilithia. "