60. There's nothing holding him back

POV Shawn

This fucking week is finally over. I miss my babygirl. I miss her taking care of me, I miss her smile and her body, I miss every fucking thing about her. I even miss her messy morninghair. I can't wait until I see her. I have to take a twelve hours flight and then we'll be together again. Then I can hug her again. Then I can kiss her again. Then I can protect her again. I'll send her a message. I hope she's awake.

-
Shawn: WAKE UP FATASS
Shawn: I miss my girlfriend
Shawn: Wake up or no kisses when I come home
Shawn: JUST KIDDING
Shawn: I'll give you all the kisses you want
Shawn: I hope your ringer is on really loud and it's pissing you off
Shawn: MEEP MEEP MEEP
Shawn: MEEP MEEEEEE
Indy: Omfg Shawn
Shawn: Mission accomplished
Indy: I miss my boyfriend too
Indy: You're leaving allready?
Shawn: Yes in a couple of minutes
Shawn: Twelve more hours
Indy: Yessss
Indy: I'll be waiting for youuu ❤️
Shawn: Okay, beautiful
Shawn: I've got to go
Shawn: We're leaving
Shawn: Love you
Indy: LOVE YOU TOOOO❤️❤️
-

I'm just a nineteen-year-old boy, but I fell in love. I never thought I could love someone like this, but it happened. I fell in love with an amazing person. I fell in love with the person with the biggest en greatest heart in the whole fucking world. And I got to see her again in twelve hours. I would do anything to be with her again. I want to follow where she goes. I know I could protect her from everything. I think about her and she knows it. I tell her almost everyday how beautiful she's. I wanna let her take control. 'Cause everytime that she gets close. When she gets close I feel every vein in my damn body. Everything is perfect when she's with me. My head isn't thinking clear. She got me in her power. There's nothing holding me back to show her my love. I feel so free when she's with me. There's nothing holding me back.