Prinxiety-Why not

Warnings: Cuteness overload. Virgil's happy and dogs

Virgil's POV

My boyfriend of two years is an idiot. We went to a local dog shelter to get us jobs at the same place. I got bored during the interview so I asked if I could go to the back and play with the dogs. The lady who was interviewing us said it was fine.

I headed to the back and immediately was pummeled by dogs. 'Why aren't there cages for the dogs? Normally there are.'

I go over to a black lab puppy and look at its collar. 'Angst.' I smile and start rubbing his stomach.

About ten minutes later Roman and the lady walk in. I look at Roman with pleading eyes.

"No, absolutely not."

"Please? His name is Angst! We're meant for each other!"

"We don't have the money to get him."

"No one wants to adopt him, he's been in and out of the shelters for months. I'd even give him to you for free."

"Please Roman?" I ask, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"What about Logan and Patton? They're allergic," Roman says, looking at the dog. Angst licks my face and I start laughing.

"I'll buy a house!"

"No, it's too much. Besides I already bought our house."

"I promi-Wait, what?"

"All you have to do is say yes."

"What?" He gets down on one knee and pulls out a box.

"Virgil Anxiety Sanders, I love you so much. I want to spend my whole life with you. Will you do the honor of becoming my husband?"

"Oh-oh my god. Yes! A million times yes!" I practically scream, on the verge of tears. For once, these are happy tears. He slips a silver ring with black gems onto my finger.

"Now, about Angst, I'll get him, as long as you don't tell the others you said yes...that's my job."

"Deal."

"Now we have a dog and planning to do."

On the way home

"Question."

"Hm?" Roman says, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Does that mean you're now my ex-boyfriend?"

"But that doesn't make any sense. I'm just your fiancé."

"Yes, you are my fiancé, but, you are no longer my boyfriend."

"I'm not gonna argue with you on this so why not."

"Yay! I love you, you know."

"I love you too, so much," Roman says, putting his hand on top of mine.

"You're so cheesy," I say smiling.

Aww, fluff. So cute, so cute.

As always

Take it easy guys, gals, and non binary pals!

(I'm going to use that saying because this is a Sanders Sides book and it just makes sense)