Is Lying All That Bad? PT. 1

Deceit x Reader

This is a three part series! One for the part before the theater! One part for the theater scene! And one part for after the theater scene! Thank you! You may read!

Your POV

"Ah!" I scream, falling off the bed after hearing, 'FALSEHOOD!!' over and over again.

That could only mean one thing. Thomas was calling.

Thomas-italics You-Regular Others-Bold

"Hey, Thomas. What is up my dude?"

"Hey, I know how much you love the sides, and how much you like be helping me struggle with life...I was hoping you would come join me for a sander sides video?"

"Yeah..I need to shower and get ready because you just woke me up-"

"It is two in the afternoon!"

"It's funny you think I care, Logan."

"Well, text me when you're on your way."

"Do you guys want ice cream? I mean, I'll need breakfast and I know you guys love it."

"Yes! Ice cream!!"

"Well, I'll get ice cream. Because Patton sure didn't let me miss that."

"Yeah...you know the flavors?"

"Patton likes Cake batter with rainbow sprinkles. Roman gets butter pecan with whip cream and Carmel drizzle. Virgil likes black cherry with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles. Logan gets vanilla with a single cherry. And Thomas gets napoleon with rainbow sprinkles."

"Yeppers!"

"(Y/n), it's neapolitan. Napoleon is a tiny French emperor who was miserably defeated in Russia during winter. It's a quite funny story actually."

"Whatever, I'm going to get ready, get the ice cream, and get to your house."

"Alright! See you soon!"

Beep

Time skip to getting on your way

I get into my truck after finishing getting everything done when Patton texts me.

P-Are you on your way?

Y-Just getting into the truck now

P-Okay! Be safe!

Y-Alright, ttyl Patton!

P-Ttyl

I put down my phone and head off to get the ice cream.

~Thomas's House~

"Hey guys!" I say after I unlock the door with the key he gave me.

"Yay! Ice cream!" Roman says, running past me and to my truck to get the ice cream on the top.

"Wow, thanks..love you too Ro."

"Hey (Y/n)," Thomas says, giving me a hug. He kind of looked upset and I realized Joan wasn't there today. They usually help Thomas with his videos...

"Hey!"

"Do you know the topic for the video? You see, I'm not a part of these things and I'm still a bit mad at Roman for choosing Valerie over me because I'm also I huge lover of Disney. We even watched the movies together for a whole week!"

"I said sorry, by the way. Thanks for the ice cream," Roman says, walking up behind me and putting his arm on my head.

"Bro. That's my head. Also, you're welcome," I said crossing my arms.