How the Parents Got Together

This is a Patton X Reader though so enjoy!

Also, when I say hair color, in case you dyed your hair, I need a natural color, in the beginning only.

TW: Death mentions

Patton's POV

Three years gone. It's hard to imagine that you're not here.

"Dad?" I turned my head to look at my beautiful daughter with your (hair color) and my brown eyes. She wore glasses that framed her face wonderfully. She was wearing a black crop top, ripped high-waisted jeans, and her red (or maroon as Logan calls it) Converse. "Are you ready? I have the flowers."

"Huh? Oh...yeah."

We got in the car and I looked over to her. "In your 15 years of life, did I ever tell you how your mother and I got together?"

"Weird thing is...in all my 15 years of life, I don't think you did."

"I'm a dad! I need to tell you these things!" I only got a chuckle in response.

"You should tell me."

"Ok, jeez, it feels like just yesterday."

I drift off into thought and visions pass in my head as we drive to the cemetery.

Flashback

I was walking through the halls of high school. It was senior year and this girl I had a crush on was, sadly, in only two of my classes.

We had been friends since forever. She had the prettiest (h/c) (this can be a died hair color) and amazing (e/c) eyes that you can stare into for days.

"Ugh...chemistry is so difficult."

"Well do you need a tutor? Logan's still available."

"Yeah sure...I'll just get tutored by the dude who tried hitting on me."

"Well what about Virgil?"

"He's flunking chemistry..hasn't been in the class all year. And he's your brother." (I'm making them step-brothers but they are the same age.)

"Rom-"

"No. Never say that name here again."

"Why?"

"You don't know? He got suspended for assaulting Tessa." (I know he would never do that but it's only for the story I promise)

"Really? But we were such good friends!"

"No one expected it."

"Well...I could tutor you...I'm taking advanced classes for chemistry."

"You would do that??"

"I mean, yeah. You're my friend!"

"Thank you Patton!"

"No problem! Do you want to meet at my place or yours?"

"Is yours fine? My dad's back home."

"Sure..do you want to get some clothes first? My mom won't mind."

"Sure, I'll text my mom."

"Later though right?" I ask as she reaches into her bag to pull out her phone.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine."

Time Skip to After School

(Y/n) ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me, scaring me slightly.