Logince-A Kingdoms Fall PT. 2

Also, it doesn't make a ton of sense, but there's a fight scene with powers towards the end.

Logan

Three months. Three months since this red cloud has been here. Three months since Roman has been king. But only around two weeks since I've had this ring on my finger.

Roman proposed two weeks ago. I said yes because I knew something in him can, and will, change.

He wanted to get married as soon as possible so..tomorrow is the big day.

I got up to stretch and walk around the room. This isn't what I wanted! I wanted a family! Someone to be there for me! Not someone who just wanted to rule...

I looked down at the crown that I'm to wear once were married. It was silver with blue and red gems. I picked it up, feeling the weight in my hands, and threw it. I watched as the gems fell out of place and sunk to the ground crying.

After a few moments, two gentle arms wrapped around me.

"What's wrong? Why did you throw your crown on the ground?" I shrugged him off me and we both stood up.

"It's nothing..I'm just stressed," I lied, wiping a few stray tears from my eyes and sniffling.

"Somethings bothering you, I don't like it."

"I don't want to talk about it," I mumbled.

"Well I do. Now tell me what the hell is wrong with you." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him, glaring into my eyes. I felt like a child, so frail and weak. I regained my composure after a moment.

"Do you really want to know?! It's you! You wanted to be king so bad and now you're throwing us away!" I brought my voice to a whisper. "I just want us back..I want the real Roman back."

As I said that, his grasp on my wrists tightened. "I am the real Roman," he growled. I freed my wrists from him. I walked towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. I don't want to be near you right now," I stated. I left quickly, not bothering to grab clothes, food, or a horse.

"Logan?" I heard a voice call around fifteen minutes after I left them castle.

"Deceit? Do you even realize what you've done?"

"I messed up and in all honesty, I feel horrible. But why are you crying?"

"Roman and I got into a fight."

"Kiss him."

"What?"

"Look-I know it's cliche, but a true loves kiss undoes the spell."

"Okay, but tomorrow, I would like to see my brother first."

"Good luck."

"Thanks." With that, I was off again.

Time Skip

"Patton?" I yell out, hoping for a response.

"He's our in the garden," someone says from behind me. I turn around to see a supposedly dead man.

"Virgil!" I yell, wrapping my arms around him.

"The one and only." We let go and he ruffled my hair. "How's life been treating you? I hear your getting married?"

"Yeah.."

"You don't sound too happy about it."