✏Letter to Caleb #2✏

only half a blue sky, kind of there but not quite, and I am walking around with just one shoe. I am half a heart without you. One direction: half a heart.

Dear Caleb,

You know, there comes a point in your life where you hope that you can go back to a certain part of your life to undo something that could have changed many lives. I never regretted anything in my life before. I always had this belief that whatever happens, it happens for a reason. That reason is some kind of lesson for me so that I won't do that again. Whatever happened to me and whatever I went through in some way taught me to survive. Until you came. And now I am doubting my own philosophy about not regretting. I want to take back every word I said about life's lessons. I just want you. I want to go back to the time I saw you. I want to edit everything that happened. I would have talked to you that night. I would have seen you from afar. But that didn't happen. I cannot change what happened. I can only regret It never surprises me to wonder about the what-ifs. What if I had crossed the lake and gone to your side? What if I had the courage to talk to you? What if I had not slept? What if you had noticed me? What if I know you? What if you knew me? What if I never see you in my life again? ? Why am I so obsessed with you? Why can't I realize that you were as good as a dream? Why is everything in my life so right yet so wrong? Why am I having this strong vibe that I won't be needing the what-ifs and whys anymore? Look what you have done to me. No matter how hard it seems, I will find you one day. So, Mr. Caleb, I am not giving up on you. I will never Until then, you wait for me. I have to go now. It's a school night.
I got to sleep. Today was a tiring day. And lots of things happen. I met a guy, by the way. No, don't worry; I am always yours. And that sounded creepy, but yeah, this guy is something I have to figure out. So I am kind of on a mission to solve him. You know how I am. So I will do everything to put his jigsaw puzzle together. He has something inside him that is attracting me. So. Until next time.
Bye
Serene"