✏Letter to Caleb #6✏

"Before writing it, I just wanted to confirm that she didn't write any letters to him after her birthday party. She had nothing to say. She did write that she would stop writing after confession, but neither of those things happened. So this is going to be the last letter ever to Caleb. Enjoy.

When you have been hurting so long,happiness comes with the fear of losing it. The Wandering Writer

Dear Caleb.

It's been a long time since I wrote to you. And this is also the last time I am writing to you. Earlier, I used to write you in the hope that you would read what I felt for you someday. But today I am writing because I don't want you to know these things. I know that you are never going to read these letters, so in a way, this is a kind of closure on my writing to you. When I first saw you, I never knew I would fall in love with you. But I did. I did fall in love with that darkness that lured me under the night on the rocks. And I don't regret a bit of it. I never will either. And when I got to know you, I realized that the monster was actually my dark prince. A sense of happiness wrapped me. I should have told you. I should have. But I didn't. The bottom line is that I am still happy. For you. Because you gave me joy in every sense. You made me believe in myself and my strength. And I am really thankful for you. I have a box. A box full of if onlys and almosts. I tried to get rid of it, but that's the only thing left. I am not mad that you fell in love with her. I couldn't be more happy for you. She is a girl I have known for almost my whole life. And trust me, you will never fall out of love with her. Love is just not a word. It holds an entire universe in it. And Caleb, I will never stop loving you, even if my heart had stopped too. You have marked my soul. It will still worship you like it always has. I have let you go, but that doesn't mean my heart has. So no matter where you are, with whom you are, or where I am, with whom am I? My heart always belongs to you.

I love you, Caleb, my dark monster. Goodbye. With love,
Angel."