Chapter Two

"...and then she just BAM!" Lance makes a loud clap with one fist and his other palm, "right in his face. And that was when I decided never to mess with short girls. They may look all small and cute, but, damn, can they hit ya where it hurts."

Keith laughed as Lance finished his story. "So, I guess that's why Pidge was always off your flirt list?"

Lance made a face of disgust, "dude! She's fourteen! I'm a flirt, not a freakin' pedophile!"

Keith shrugged, "point taken. Didn't you say your mom was was pretty short?"

Lance nodded, "yeah. My point still stands. Rosá McClain is one pistol of a women you do not want to mess with." He claimed.

Keith laughed again, snuggled up against Lance in his room, on his bed, listening to stories from his childhood. The two had been dating for nearly two earth months now, and had become closer then ever before. Keith learned all kinds of things about Lance. He had a huge family. Total of four siblings, him being the middle child, his mother, Rosá, his father, Louis, and his grandparents. He'd been obsessed with space since he was a kid, kinda like Keith, but more so. He was fluent in both English and Spanish, and was raised in Cuba, but had moved to America to go to the Garrison.

He was into weird movies too. One's Keith hadn't even heard of, but had agreed to watch when they got the chance. Lance loved telling stories, especially about his family. Keith loved listening to him ramble on and on about how he used to surf. For fun and competitively. He also played soccer, and was really flexible. Like, scary flexible. Keith had asked just how flexible he was one day, out of curiosity, and Lance, while standing, had bent all the way back into the crab position, but kept bending until his head poked out between his legs. He'd then wrapped his arms around his legs and proceeded to walk like it.

Keith remembered cringing so hard he thought his jaw was gonna lock up. Lance had laughed, saying he and his older sister used to do yoga a lot together. He was close with his siblings, even though his older sister and brother were ten years older then him, and the younger two, the twins, were ten years younger.

Lance had learned a lot about Keith as well. His mother had left before he could remember, and his dad died when he was twelve. Shiro was the only real family he'd ever had, and he'd gotten kicked from the Garrison for basically being the reason Iverson's eye was always shut. Lance chuckled at the memory.

God what Lance wouldn't give to have see that.

Keith was also a conspiracy theorist, surprisingly. Lance loved watching Keith go on and on about the moon landing being faked, how mothman was real, and how Bigfoot was out there, and showing himself just to screw with people. Lance smiled. What a nerd. He thought.

"Yeah, but I'm your nerd." Keith smirked, causing Lance to jump. "Just like how your my dork."

Lance put a hand over his heart, he made a clicking noise with his toung, "aww, babe," he cooed, "you can't just say stuff like that. You're gonna rot my teeth out! Stop being so cute." He poked his cheek.

Keith pushed his hand away, "I'm not cute." He pouted.

Lance frowned, "you continuing to be adorable isn't helping your case. Plus those purple fluffy ears makes it impossible for you to be anything less then cute, so I win." He kissed his hair.

Keith buried his face in Lance's shirt, "let's not talk about that." He groaned.

Lance shook his head, thinking face on, "nope. I definitely will be talking about how cute your Galra state is, and how I love it when you run to me about space spiders in your room." He smirked smugly.