Mick Rory x Reader P2

You're in your early 20s.
The youngest.
On the waverider
S1 of LOT

⚠️Warning: None

|Requested|

The next day

Y/N's POV

Groaning, my body aches as I struggle to sit up. None other than Micks strong arms wrapped around my waist.

He's so peaceful when he sleeps I don't want to disrupt him at any cost, so I decide to sneak into my shower as quiet as possible, leaving my bedroom silently.

When I join the legends for breakfast, they're all acting normal, that is until Jax points out the hickey on my neck and I internally die.

"Who the fuck did that to you? I'm going to gut them alive!" Sara screams, making me flinch back. Just then, Mick walks into the kitchen, I'm grinning like a cat, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

It's so obvious to everyone.

"Y/N, please tell me this is a joke." This time Carter begs and I play dumb.

"What's a joke?" I ask as I chomp down on my food, clueless.

"You and Mick." Rip snaps and I shrug my shoulders, half denying and half confirming it.

"No. End it. What the hell. You're like 12." Sara demands, I know it's coming from a place of love and wanting to protect me, but Sara forgets that I also have a life, just like she has a life.

Just as I'm about to leave the room Mick stops me, by grabbing onto my arm, much to everyone's dismay.

"You're going to have to defend yourself Y/N, you can't just walk away. This is why they get away with treating you like a baby." He says and I sigh as I roll my eyes.

"Look, who Y/N sleeps with, is no one's business but hers. The last time she checked, the age of consent was 16 and she's 24." I refer to myself in the third person as Sara disagrees.

"He's dangerous, he's a criminal, it will never work."

"Okay that's enough, she said it's no one's business, so mind your own fucking business. Don't you realise how uncomfortable she might be feeling right now, while we all talk about her sex life. Have some fucking class." Mick snaps which shocks me. I didn't expect him to.

"We're dating, and that's final." He slams his bottle of beer onto the table, everyone watching him wide-eyed.

~~~

"I didn't really peg you as a CEO." I smirk when we're both alone in my room.

"What do you mean?" He grunts, and I grab a bottle of beer, mimicking him.

"That was very CEO, if you ask me." We both smile as our hands are kindled together.

"I think, we should make use of this time alone." Mick suggestively smirks which makes me giggle.

"You read my mind, CEO." I tease, pulling him into the shower with me by his collar.

Pleased that the team finally knows and I know they will soon come to accept it as well.

~xx