Jefferson 'Jax' Jackson x Reader

QOTD: Who is your favourite actor?

⚠️Warning: Smut.
Steins daughter.

Y/N's POV

"Hey Dad." I pull my father in for a hug as I'm sat with Lilly and my mother, patiently waiting for Dad and Jax. "It's about time you got here." Lilly states as a matter of fact and I can't help but agree, my eyes glancing over to Jax.

"Mrs Stein, junior Stein, Y/N." Jax greets, my family with a polite smile, whereas with me, our eyes linger for the longest time as we both smirk at one another.

"Right. If that's the greeting out of the way, we're going to just mingle with the guests, aren't we Jefferson?" Dad nudges him as Mum also stands to spend some time with Dad.

"Hey, Y/N, you should join us, me...I mean if you want." Jax stutters and I giggle as I take his hand in mine. "I'd love to." I smile both of us leaving my father behind, walking towards the bar, I know he's not happy, he can feel everything my boyfriend is feeling right now, without knowing he's my boyfriend.

~~~

"So, what have you been up to?" Jax asks, eyes boring into mine as we're downing shots of pure vodka.

"Oh, you know, same old, same old." I twirl my hair in my hand, wanting nothing more than to be under him, as my tongue runs over my lips suggestively.

Not interested to talk one bit, I pull him up, and we both walk hand in hand, out to the back of jitters.

"Did you miss me?" I ask pushing my back against the brick wall, arm wrapping around the back of his neck as I pull him into me, but not completely, teasing him for sure.

"Definitely. I had your picture. I had you in my mind the whole time." He smirks his face buried deep inside my neck. "Good because I missed you too." I hiss as Jax's teeth graze the skin of my neck, marking me.

"Take me." I plead in a desperate whine only for him to laugh as he lifts me up, legs wrapped around his waist. "We're in public." He reminds me and I shake my head unbothered as I pull on his tie.

"You're the boss." He laughs and just like that he and I are both a panting and semi naked mess as he thrusts himself inside of me. The sex is rough, and there is a lot of hair pulling as my hips grind into his groin.

"Worth the wait?" He asks in between short and heavy breaths. "Definitely." I nod, content, as we both release our built up feelings for the last 3 months.

"Come on then. We have a wedding to attend." I take his hand in mine after doing his belt up for him.

"No we have other things to do." He smirks, pulling me towards the opposite direction. The pair of us unbothered by the fact that us both being missing at the same time is a clear admission of our guilt.

A/N

I've lost all motivation to write if I'm being honest. I'm just too busy all the time and it's really taking a toll on my writing.

I'm sorry guys. I'm going to try harder.