Laurel x Oliver (Parents) x Reader

How do I add gifs to my work?

⚠️Warning: None.

|Requested|

Laurels POV

"She's beautiful." Oliver cooes over my shoulder, staring our daughter deep into her eyes.

"She's a blessing." I giggle as the nurse approaches us with our child.

"She's been cleaned up, she's all yours Mr and Mrs Queen." She informs us, a smile also playing on her lips which only widens Oliver's and mine.

Emotions are running high and they get the best of both Oliver and I as we start to cry. "I don't know why I'm crying." I giggle as I peck her tiny and innocent face repeatedly.

"You and me both babe." He smiles as he stares deeply into her eyes.

There's a knock on the door and in comes Thea, Felicity, Diggle and Sara.

"Oh my God, we're aunts now." Felicity points at herself, Thea and Sara excitedly.

"Yes, yes you are." Oliver laughs, we all do, the moment is so precious.

"Have you decided on a name?" Diggle asks to which Oliver and I both smile.

"Y/N Sara Queen." We both say at the same time to which Sara approaches us, kissing Y/N and hugging me.

"She's beautiful, definitely went on her mother." Thea teases as we all have a warm hearted discussion.

Y/N is passed around to everyone. When we finally are alone again, Oliver holds her for his very first time. Tears in his eyes as she finally opens her eyes, when her father holds her.

"I love her so much." He whispers as he gently plants kisses on her.

"Me too." I sigh, sleep making me dizzy. My eyes locked onto the two people I love with all my heart.

~xx