The side you don't want to see

Dawn's P.O.V

Pain.

That is all I feel. 

I don't even know that I'm alive or dead.

All of a sudden I feel someone help me. I look up and saw a man in a sorcerer outfit. Maybe he might be one. Who knows?

"Here let me help you." He said as he held his hand up to me.

I grab it and he help me up but I feel down again.

"I see you are badly hurt. Here this won't hurt at all." He said again.

I saw his hands glowing into a yellow flame. All of a sudden the pain was gone.

"Thank you....."

"it's Zek." He said as he cut me off.

"Dawn." I said scared. 

I looked around. All I see is my house destored by the demon girl. 

"So you are wondering who I am, and what I'm doing here?" 

I shook my head yes ad he was facing me.

"Well I am a sorcerer first of all. And seconded of all is that when I saw this place was down I thought I might as well look around and see if there are any one here. And well I found you."

"Well thank you for saving me and well it looks like I have no place to stay now." I said in a sad tone.

"Well I know we have just meet but you can stay with me for a bit until you found a new home. Also whoever did this to you. We will get revenge on them." Zek said.

I looked at him quickly when he said revenge. I knew this was going to be a good relationship.

Seto's P.O.V

I looked over at this young boy. I knew he was in a coma. And if I use my magic on him when he is that type of condition I know things won't go well.

"Look! I'm saying this the last time. I can't do anything yet until he wakes up. If I do magic now he will end up dead." I said.

Sky was pushing me to make him feel better.

"Well how do you know that?" He said.

"Well let's say someone pushed me into doing the same thing before and well the results were that he past on." I said as I left the room.

"Oh..'' Sky said in a whisper.

I went into the main room and saw Mitch and Jerome cuddling on one couch, Ty sitting on the other couch watching T.V, and well Ian in the kitchen making something. I mean it is dinner time anyways. I sat on the other sofa and sighed.

"Nothing you can do about Danny." Ian said as he walked in with a tray full of food.

"Nope, not until he wakes up after the coma. Also where is Jason?" I asked while looking at Mitch and Jerome.

"He left a while ago. Well let's say flew. I guess to clear his mind." Jerome said.

A few minutes later Sky walks in and sat right beside Ty. I guess all we half to do is wait until Danny wakes up or even if this girl so called Ender comes back.