Chapter 18

(Next day)

Jerome's P.O.V

I woke up early. Right before all the guys wake up because I herd a knock on the door. Once I got there I answered it. To my surprize it was a squid standing there. 

"Why are you here." I said in a low growl.

"Here just take this." It said as it gave me a note and walked away.

Well that was werid. I closed the door and looked at the note. It was adressed to Sky and us. Well I'll just wait until they all wake up. I layed on the couch and just went back to sleep. My mind wandering in why that squid was here. 

*Time skips*

"Biggums wake up." 

"Hmmm what." I said.

I opend my eyes and saw Mitch not far from me.

"What is going on?" I asked .

"Well we just want to know why are you asleep on the couch?" Ian ask.

"Oh that. Well someone was at the door and gave me this." I said as I handed the note to Sky.

"A note?" Sky said.

I shook my head yes. 

"I didn't want to read it since it was to you." I said.

Sky's P.O.V

As Jerome gave me the note I slowy opened it. I read through it and I was shocked. 

"So ummm what does it say?" Ender asked.

I gave it to Ian. 

"It said's. Dear Sky, if you want Ty back you have about 4 days to come and get him. Or we will kill him. The diretions are on the back of this note to show were we are. Remeber 4 days or else. Signed: by the squids, Dawn, and Zek." He said.

"Oh god no." Seto said.

I couldn't take it. I put my head down. Why would they want to this. I felt arm's around me. I looked up and see Ender to comfert me.

"Don't worry Sky we will get them in time." She said.

"So shall we get ready for the plan." Danny said.

"Yes let's." I said. 

So we got ready for the plan.

Dawn's P.O.V

Hearing people in screaming pain to me makes me feel happy. I don't know why it just does. I decided to go down stairs and saw Zek asking him questions and beating him. I smirked.

"What are you so happy about." Ty spat.

"Oh I don't know. Just seeing people in pain makes me feel happier." I said.

"Wanna give it a shot?" Zek asked as he past me a whip.

"Sure why not." I said as I grabed the whip.

I took a few practies swings to it. Once I was ready, it was time. I hit Ty once and then twice and then one more. He screamed so loud that it maked me felt so good. 

"I think that should do for now Dawn. Let's go and leave him down here for now. Beside we only have 4 more day untill." Zek said as he gave me the look.

I knew what he ment. Just didn't wanted to say it outloud for Ty to hear.

We were walking up stairs and hearing Ty say

"4 days until what." He said.

And then we closed the door. Man I love me job.