Chapter 6

Dawn's P.O.V

Okay let's put it this way. I'm standing outside throwing plate's, meanwhile  Zek it using spells to brake them. I can't belive how mad he is. I mean I feel the same way about Ender escaping but still.

"Zek soon you are going to run out of plates." I said.

"I don't care. I just wanted to know how she changed into that dragon form." He said angrily.

"Look I want to know too. But we will get her back somehow. We will I promise." 

He came up to me. I said anger in his eyes with a bit of honest. I didn't know what he was doing. He leaned in closer to me. Then all I knew was that he kissed me. I just didn't know what to do. I still liked my ex, so what I did was I slapped him across the face.

"What in the hell was that for." He said.

"I just.. I can't do it Zek. I'm sorry. I still love my ex. I'm not ready for another guy into coming in my life. Not yet at least." I said in tears as I ran into the house and into the room I was staying in.

I locked the door and flopped onto the bed crying to death. Just why would he do that?

Seto's P.O.V

"Seto do you know him?" Ian asked while grabbing my hand.

I was scared of what to say. But I half to do it.

Sky and Ty came down everything was silent. Like again you can drop a pin. 

"So what is going on here?" Sky asked.

Ender said again everything to Sky and Ty and well they are still waiting on my answer if I know Zek or not.

"Okay fine I'll tell you guys. But this is a bit long thou." I said as I sat down.

"Okay go for i dood." Mitch said.

"Okay I know Zek. Well he is now my ex friend. We use to be good friends back then, always helping out with eachother powers. Making both of us strong. But one day Zek had a plan. One crazy plan. He wanted to combine the neither world and our world together. I told him he was nuts and that he would start a war. He laugh at me like a mad man. So what I did was best. I manged to take his powers away and ran away from him." I said.

All the guys looked shocked.

"So he wanted to start one big war?" Jerome said in complete shock.

I shook my head yes. 

"But I also wanted to know how he got his powers back. Once your powers are gone there gone for good." I said.

Nobody said anything for a few min's.

"Well can you help me get into human form again?" Ender asked.

"Well I can but there can be a side affect." I said.

"I'm willing to take it." She said with confendence.

"Well let's being." I said.