Chapter 13

Ty's P.O.V

We are all in the main room talking about on how we can attack the squids. Well the only person that is not here is Jerome. He hasen't come out of that room all week. Man I feel bad for him. I saw Ender got up and went upstaris. I guess she didn't want to listen to this any more. Well I don't blame her, I don't want to eaither. So I got up and went out front to get some fresh air. No one even cared if two people left the group meeting. 

A few minutes later I saw Ender came out and to my surprise Jerome. 

"Well were are you two going?" I asked.

"Oh god. You scared me Ty. Me and Jerome are going for a walk in the woods and into the villege. To get our minds off of things. You wanna come along?" 

"Sure I have nothing better to do. Instead of being bored while the guys talk about the plan."

So I tagged along. Ender had her dimond sword at her side, and Jerome had Betty at his side also. And me with nothing. Well it does bring up bad mermoies so I'm like the weak one in the group really.

"So Jerome how are you been doing?" I asked while trying to keep the silince between use.

"Well you know trying to move on. But it's hard you know. Ender is just trying to help me out."

"Hey that is what I'm here for. You guys are like family to me." She said.

"Are we really?" Jerome said. 

I saw her head nod in a yes way. That is what we all are. One big family.

Jerome's P.O.V 

You know what I like this. Taking a walk with my two best friends. It is really helping. I saw the village up ahead. I haven't been in one since I was young. It's good to be in one again.

"Guy's can we stop for a minute." Ender said.

"Sure but why though?"  Ty asked.

"Well this was the village I got kicked out."

"Oh." I said.

I saw her put up her hooddie hood over her head. 

"Will any one notice you?" 

"Well what ever you do is don't say my name. That is all. And don't pull down my hood either." 

"Got it." Ty said.

So we contuined into the village. I have to say there where people looking at me. Do you think I care. Nope not one bit. We went to one stand and it had nice things on it.

"Hey Ty? " Ender said.

"Yea what is it?" 

"How long has Sky had those sunglasses?"

"Since the day I found him that was about 8 year's ago why?"

I saw what was on the table. A brand new pair of black sunglasses. They look like Sky's but newer.

Ender should Ty and he looked really happy. I knew what Ty was getting for Sky.

After the trip to the village we head back home. We bought some food so we didn't have to go hunting for the next week. 

When we got back I saw someone that it was to good to be true. 

"Mitch!?" I yelled.

"Hello my biggums." He said to me when he hugged me.

This can't be true can it?