Chapter 8

Seto's P.O.V

I walked out of the room and I notice all the guys are asleep. Well don't blame me that potions are hard to make and put together. Wait I have the perfect idea to wake up these guys. I always wanted to do this. I cast a spell and out came an airhorn. Perfect. Now to wake these guys up.

I closed my eyes and pushed the button of the air horn. All you herd was a loud sound.

Then all the guys woke up, a couple of them fell off the couch. It was really funny. I laughed for a good reason.

"Seto what in the hell was that for?" Jerome said still sleepy.

"I always wanted to do that to people. Your reactions were perfect also." I said in between laughs.

The only person who didn't wake up was Ty. Well he had his headphones in so that was a win for him in a way.

"So why did you wake us up anyways?" Sky said as he was trying to wake up Ty.

"Well I am done with Ender. She is now herself." I said as I went to open the bedroom door.

When I did she was standing right there. She came out.

"Well." She said.

I saw Jason ran up to her and hugged her. 

"I think Jason is happy to see you back to normal. And so am I." Ian said as he walked up to me.

"I think we all are." Danny said.

"So ummm what is the side affect of this anyways?" Ty asked.

"Well the side affect is if that if I ever get mad or angry I will turn into that form. The only way to change back into human is when I'm fully calm." Ender said.

"Well that is not so bad? Am I right?" I said.

They all shook there heads in a yes way. Well now it looks like I have to go back to my home and study a bit more on magic. I'm going to miss them. I notice Ender looking at me and she knew that I was sad about something.

"Wait I want to say something." Ender said unexcpently.

Ender's P.O.V

I notice there was something wrong with Seto. I do have a close feeling to people's feelings in the first place. I knew that he had to go back and he didn't want to. I knew I had to do something.

"Wait I want to say something." I said.

"Well what is it?" Sky said.

"Okay I know Seto has to go back to his place. But I look at him he dosen't want to. So why can't he stay with us?" I said.

I looked at Seto he was shocked.

"But we don't have the room thou." Ty said.

"I know how to solve that problem."

"Well how do you?" Mitch said.

"Okay first of all I'm with Jason. So why can't I move into his room? If he is all right with that. Seconed Ian and Seto are also together. I figured that out before I past out a while ago. So those two can stay together. And with my old room Seto can use it as his library." I said.

Every looked at me in shock.

"You know what that will work. But how did you figure all of that out?" Seto said.

"I have my ways." I said.

"So can I?" Seto asked.

They all shooked their heads yes.

"Good job into solving that problem." Jason said.

"Well looks like tom I will have to get my stuff. Anyone want to help me?" Seto asked.

Ian said he will help along with Sky, Mitch, and Jerome. 

Now this is what I call a family.