Chapter 9

*Times Skips till next day*

Jerome's P.O.V (Haven't done that for a bit)

As we finish paking for our little trip to Seto's house. 

"So are we going to go now?" I asked as a place betty my trusty axe in it's place.

"Yup. Now all you have to do is follow me." Seto said.

So that is what we all did. Well me, Ian, Mitch, and Sky. Everyone else like Ty, Jason, Ender, and Danny stayed back. I mean two people are still weak so they need their rest. 

Mitch came up to me and held my paw.

"Is everything all right my bacca? You seemed so spaced out?" Mitch said.

"Uh yea. I'm just thinking that is all." I said nervously. 

"Okay you two love birds. Hurry up." Ian called.

We were a bit behind so we ran up to them.

"Everything all right?" Sky said.

"Yea I just spaced out a bit. Over thinking that is all." I said to him.

"All right then." He said.

Zek's P.O.V

I manged to make a small army of squids that were ready to attack. Dawn has been keeping an eye out for when Sky is on the move. And I know today was the he and a few of his friends were on the move. So now it's my time for an attack.

*Time skips a bit*

We got to the location. Looks like a small house and they seem to be moving some things into a wagon. All well looks like it's time to attack. I have been traning these squids and they are ready. As soon they were destracted it was time. I gave them the single and then they were ready. This can't get any better. Can it?

Ian's P.O.V

We were finally at the house. It took some time but we manged to get the things Seto needed.

"Guys I'll be right back. I forgot something in my house." He said as he ran back in.

So we all sat down beside the wagon. It was hard work but it was worth it.

Then Jerome jumped up like there was no tom.

"What up buddy?" I asked.

"Shhhhh. I hear something in the woods." He said.

All of a sudden you hear a mummble from Mitch. We looked at him and it was a SQUID TENICHLE!